Stayed at this property for two nights on business, mid-week in October, 2012.
Arrived from the airport via MARTA and the hotel is a quick walk away - very convenient.
My flight arrived very early and my reservation was notated with a request for early check in (~11:30am). The hotel had my room ready upon arrival, noting that comment during the check in process.
While I was not upgraded - and am not sure if this hotel does upgrades or not - I was treated very well as Marriott Gold member. Free breakfast for two, WiFi, $10 mini-bar credit each day & 10% discount on food in the hotel restaurant were provided as my Elite benefits.
I dined at the hotel restaurant twice - once for breakfast & once for lunch - and had cocktails at the bar both nights of my stay. The food was very good and I think the price was appropriate for what was given. Service by all of the servers as well as the bartenders was very good. I would like to award special recognition to the bartender that was on duty the evening of 23 October 2012 as he did a very, very good job and should be commended.
The hotel has a wine tasting each night from 5-6pm and they put out small food items to go along with the wine each night.
I've found a very distinct trend that when hotels that consistenly respond to TA reviews my experiences there are top notch -- this property was no different. I normally stay in downtown Atlanta hotels 3-4 months out of the year but this gem of a property in midtown just won a good majority of my future business.
Keep up the excellent work!
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Atlanta Midtown Hotel Atlanta
- Renaissance Atlanta Midtown Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renaissance Atlanta Midtown Hotel is a luxury boutique hotel centrally located in Atlanta’s Midtown neighborhood. This beautifully appointed Renaissance Hotel stylishly sets “Art in Motion” while surrounding you in comfort. Just blocks from the Georgia Tech campus, this sophisticated sanctuary is home to Briza Restaurant, and the Rooftop 866 lounge and easily accessible to popular destinations, like Centennial Olympic Park, Georgia Aquarium, CNN Center and the Georgia Dome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Renaissance Atlanta Midtown Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.