“Great Neighborhood Bar/Restaurant” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #395 of 3,274 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: American
“Great Neighborhood Bar/Restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

Great food and excellent nightly specials. Any burger or sandwich is an excellent choice, but the Short Ribs are some of the best I have had.

Visited October 2012

Atlanta, Georgia
“Great neighborhood restaurant with veggie selections”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

I've always eaten at the bar here - good veggie selections, reasonably priced, and friendly bartenders. Also, love the pictures of all the dogs on the wall. Good for casual meal that is not expensive.

Visited April 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
“I had the best crabs legs”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012 via mobile

This was our first visit to Vickeries. The food was great. We brought our dog & ate outside. The burgers are great. The service was okay but I think they were unexpectedly busy. I will return here. The menu has very good variety.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Savannah, GA
“Very good lunch spot, but I miss the old one on Crescent Avenue”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2012

I don't know when Vickery's moved from that funky, fun old house on Crescent Avenue to this new town-center location, but people who live nearby must be quite pleased that it arrived. I had lunch here with two business associates, and ordered the Caribbean Ahi Tuna Steak Salad, which featured a generous portion of rare ahi tuna atop fresh greens -- excellent value at $13. Decor is unexceptional, but it does feature a very large bar, separate from the dining room, that surely serves as a neighborhood gathering spot at the end of the day.

• Visited May 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Food is amazing”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2012

I love the fresh food. The 1st time I had Vickery's was in the 11pm hour. I was surprised delicious food was being served so late. Now I go any time and get the same great meal an service. Great spot.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere