“Worth the drive to one of my favorite restaurants!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Maggiano's Little Italy

Maggiano's Little Italy
1601 Cumberland Mall SE, Atlanta, GA 30339 (Cumberland)
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #184 of 3,466 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Large groups, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Cumberland
Cross street: Cobb Parkway
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Worth the drive to one of my favorite restaurants!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

I have to drive to eat at a Maggainos and once again it was worth the drive. Made reservations for a party of six on a Friday night and they sat us upon arriving. Our server was wonderful. Maggianos has the absolute BEST fired zucchini appetizer I have put in my mouth. Spinach salad was delicious and cheesecake the best. I have not found a main dish that just WOWS me but all I have had are very good.

• Visited July 2013

Johnson City, Tennessee, United States
“Best meal I have every had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

This was the best food I have every had, starting with the appetizers all the way to the dessert. It's a little pricey but for the amount of food you get it's well worth it. We got the Maggiano's special (I think that's what it's called), there is enough food to feed a family for sure. And then on top of that you get a meal to take home (we had leftovers from the meal we were served. Again definitely a place you want to try if you want Italian.

Fruitland Park, Florida
“Business travel meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

We had a wonderful dinner here, professional service, the hostesses at the door where very nice. The food was awesome, service was spot on.
A lot of food!!! This is the place to go if your hungry for great Italian food!! Food was served quick and hot, would go back again!

Visited June 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great Italian Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

Really good food. I don't think I ever had a bad meal. Great atmosphere, usually pretty quiet and kind of romantic. I think good for a first date, not over board. This location is also great because when you are done you can go and walk around the mall.

There is valet parking or you can use the mall lot. Just know on the weekends, you will have to walk, close parking spaces are few and far between.

Marietta, Georgia
“Outstanding Italian! Outstanding Attention!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

It's a big week for our family, with Father's Day, 2 birthday's, and our 40th wedding anniversary thrown in for one big celebration. We've been to this Maggiano's before and have had them deliver food to cater a large dinner in our home. However, they really out did themselves this time! There are 9 of us altogether, including 3 grandkids. Our server was extremely attentive, keeping the food coming at a comfortable pace and the drink glasses full without having to ask. Four of us did the "dinner for 2" for $39.95. The Taylor Street Baked Ziti was awesome, the spaghetti w/meatball excellent, Eggplant Parm done just right, and the fettucini alfredo creamy. The Four Cheese ravioli and chicken park were excellent also. To top it off, the chef brought out 2 birthday deserts and a sampler tray of 6 o0r 7 of their desert items for our anniversary! Nice touch!

we've always enjoyed their food and enjoyed good service. This time, however, they went all out to make it a memorable evening for us. Thank you Maggiano's!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere