“Great food!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Fandangles

Fandangles
165 Courtland St NE, Atlanta, GA 30303 (Downtown)
+1 404-659-6500
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Fandangles is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 3,425 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night, Private Dining
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Andrew Young International Boulevard
Transit: MARTA Peachtree Center - 2 blocks from hotel
Description: Located inside the Sheraton Atlanta Hotel, Fandangles promotes health-conscious Southern evolution food. The menu includes Southern Comforts like the 24-oz Bone-in Rib-eye and The Roasted Corn and Chicken Chowder to items that are a bit lighter fare like our locally sourced House Smoked Trout or our Quinoa Kale salad. We offer an uniquely... Crafted Gluten Free and Vegetarian Menu designed to satisfy any palette. Our beef comes from Cox Farm and Southeast Family Farms and our cheeses from Flat Creek Lodge Creamery and Sweet Grass Dairy. These regional ingredients combined with Chef Marc Suennemann's creativity and skill help make the moments in Fandangles memorable.
“Great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

Loved the food...ate there 2 days in a row! Shout out to my server Viera and to Chef Darryl for making me a wonderful dessert!

Orin M, Manager at Fandangles, responded to this review, August 10, 2013
Rubyj, two days in a row is more than I could ask for, thank you! We hear the shout out to Viera and Darryl and have thanked them for making your time with us both sweet and memorable. The next time you are in Atlanta, come and see us!

Kindest Regards

Suwanee, Georgia
“Wonderful Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

My family and I went to Fandangles for my bday and it was definitely one of the best meals I've ever had. The entire staff made it such a memorable experience. Our server Morgan gave great service and all of the managers came up to the table and introduced themselves, really made you feel important. The meal itself was amazing, Chef Jimmy is truely talented and creative. We had a couple of different appetizers including his Farmer's Market special of wild mushrooms and creamed corn sauce. We did everything but lick the plate clean. For my entree I had the seared sea scallops and they were awesome. Then to top it off Chef Jimmy made a special dessert for my bday. Such a wonderful night, I can't wait to go back!

Orin M, Manager at Fandangles, responded to this review, August 10, 2013
Kristin, you could have choosen anywhere to go on your bday and you choose to spend that time with us, thank you. Chef Jimmy and Morgan are awesome when they come together I am certainly glad they made your night special. Don't wait another year to come and see us, you could miss the next feature! See you soon.

Kind Regards
Suwanee, Georgia
“Great food, excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

I usually don't do reviews, but felt this restaurant deserved it. We were a party of 4 and shared 3 different appetizers and all were very well prepared and tasty. The best was a plate of fresh, as in just picked a day ago, mushrooms with a corn sauce, whole kernel corn, and arugula. It was so good I wanted to lick the sauce off the plate. For my entree I had seared scallops done on a bed of stone ground grits with andouille sausage and a smoked tomato sauce. The scallops were done to perfection with a good crust on the top and still melt in your mouth soft. The sausage had a bit of bite that went really well with the grits and smokey tomato sauce. A very good dish. The service throughout was excellent, our waiter Morgan was very attentive, but did not seem at all intrusive. He knew about the different dishes and you could tell he was proud of everything on the menu made by the chef Jimmy Ellis. I can't say enough about the food, it was definitely worth the trip to downtown Atlanta.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Orin M, Manager at Fandangles, responded to this review, August 10, 2013
Wow, thank you for the feedback on that dish, Jimmy worked hard to prepare it and Morgan worked even harder to taste it so he could share the flavor profile iwht you! To be honest I can't say enough about the food either, so, I will simply say thank you for letting us know we are on the right path. Come back and see us when you return to Atlanta.
Møgeltønder
“Fandangle's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

The chef's today's special was absolutely excellent and you should really listen to the waiter's very competent recommendations. We had the chef's creation from his visit to the Farmer's Market - different mushrooms and corn, followed by a dish with red grouper. What a delicious meal.
Thx to waiter Morgan and chef Jimmy.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Orin M, Manager at Fandangles, responded to this review, August 5, 2013
Ann

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. The restaurant is proud to offer you some fresh from the garden flavors as well as our daily Market Fish specials.

Chef Jimmy and Morgan work very hard to deliver you the best in flavors paired with the best in service. Chef Suennemann is certainly proud of his team as am I!

Please feel free to come back and see us here in Downtown Atlanta. You will be surprised and delighted by the culinary creations Chef is prepairing!

Warm Regards
Orin
East Providence,RI
“Amazing service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

During my most recent trip to Atlanta, we were told about Fandangles buy a customer of ours. We went back two nights in a row because of the great service we received from Tanya, Morgan and William. The menu is freash and there is plenty of wonderful selections for any size appertite.Fandagles is a must stop off while in Atlanta.

Orin M, Manager at Fandangles, responded to this review, August 5, 2013
Joe,

Thank you for taking your customer's advice! You can imagine how important that is to us as well, customer feedback and advice. You certainly gave us a double portion of both

Tanya, Morgan and William continue to deliver the best in service and they certainly appreciate your comments.

When you return to Atlanta come and see us downtown, Saturday is shaping up to be the best day for garden to table features - talk about fresh! Come and see

Warm Regards