“Started out blah, but ended great.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Fandangles

Fandangles
165 Courtland St NE, Atlanta, GA 30303 (Downtown)
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Fandangles is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 3,425 restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night, Private Dining
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Andrew Young International Boulevard
Transit: MARTA Peachtree Center - 2 blocks from hotel
Description: Fandangles promotes health-conscious Southern evolution food. The menu includes Southern Comforts like the 24-oz Bone-in Rib-eye and the Prime Brisket Burger to items that are a bit lighter fare like our locally sourced Market Fish selections and the Scottish Atlantic Salmon. We offer an uniquely… crafted Gluten Free and Vegetarian Menu designed to satisfy any palette. Our beef comes from Cox Farm and Southeast Family Farms and our cheeses from Flat Creek Lodge Creamery and Sweet Grass Dairy. These regional ingredients combined with Chef Marc Suennemann's creativity and skill help make the moments in Fandangles memorable.
Reno, Nevada
“Started out blah, but ended great.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

We had a flat bread with different cheese on top and tomatoes (sorry, can't remember what it was called)...it was very delicious to say the least. We arrived at around 10PM and had to wait over 5 minutes to place an order. This wouldn't have mattered if the place had been busy, but it wasn't. I'm glad we stayed, because after we notified the manager of this long wait...he made sure we had great service. Overall, it was a great night at Fandangles.

Visited March 2013

90% Recommend
Modesto, California
“Smoky tomato soup & grilled cheese: grown up style”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

So nice to find that the smoky tomato soup & "grown up" grilled cheese I loved about 4 years ago has not changed! Both are killer, as is the service. I love looking out to their beautiful courtyard, but the ambiance suffers some when badly dressed tourists wander by!

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Columbia, South Carolina
“Excellent Food and drinks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

OMG, I loved this resturant and it so conventiently is located downstairs in the hotel we stayed in. Our waiter Charwait, I hope I am spelling this correctly was awesome and so nice and helpful. He made the best Peach Martini I have ever tasted.

Visited April 2013
new brunswick
“Good service and great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

We ate at Fandangles during Med Trade October 2012, it was our first visit to Atlanta but not our last. The service and the food at Fandangles was very good, we were lucky to have Chef Ryan Allan come to our table and present to us our meals for that evening what a treat to have the chef come to our table. I ordered the shrimp and grits the flavors in this dish was perfect It was the first time I tasting grits, my wife had the fish fillets and the fillets were cooked to perfection. We also tasted a few local crafted beer and they were very good. You won't be disappointed at Fandangles at Sheraton Atlanta.

Visited October 2012
New York City, New York
“great new menu and southern hospitality at its best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

I was greeted by hostess Kondwani who set the tone for the whole evening by making me feel comfortable by her exceptional kindness.

I was further treated with warmth, kindness and genuine smiles by waiter, Fletcher.He was knowledgeable and passionate about thier brand new menu. This amazing new menu includes locally sourced food and tons of southern flair.

Perhaps it was because I was so blown away by the franchise and asparagus but whatever the reason the chef came out and personally connected with me and asked for feedback. Chef Marc my feedback is this; may we all be lucky enough to be as good at their jobs as you and your amazing staff.

Thank you for making me feel so at home.

• Visited April 2013