“Smoky tomato soup & grilled cheese: grown up style” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Fandangles

Fandangles
165 Courtland St NE, Atlanta, GA 30303 (Downtown)
+1 404-659-6500
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Fandangles is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 3,280 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Andrew Young International Boulevard
Transit: MARTA Peachtree Center - 2 blocks from hotel
Description: Located inside the Sheraton Atlanta Hotel, Fandangles promotes health-conscious Southern evolution food. The menu includes Southern Comforts like the 24-oz Bone-in Rib-eye and The Roasted Corn and Chicken Chowder to items that are a bit lighter fare like our locally sourced House Smoked Trout or our Quinoa Kale salad. We offer an uniquely... Crafted Gluten Free and Vegetarian Menu designed to satisfy any palette. Our beef comes from Cox Farm and Southeast Family Farms and our cheeses from Flat Creek Lodge Creamery and Sweet Grass Dairy. These regional ingredients combined with Chef Marc Suennemann's creativity and skill help make the moments in Fandangles memorable. We have live Jazz every Thursday from 6:30-9:30pm, featuring the Eric Thomas Trio. Fandangles provides a memorable and lasting culinary experience.
Modesto, California
“Smoky tomato soup & grilled cheese: grown up style”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

So nice to find that the smoky tomato soup & "grown up" grilled cheese I loved about 4 years ago has not changed! Both are killer, as is the service. I love looking out to their beautiful courtyard, but the ambiance suffers some when badly dressed tourists wander by!

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Columbia, South Carolina
“Excellent Food and drinks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

OMG, I loved this resturant and it so conventiently is located downstairs in the hotel we stayed in. Our waiter Charwait, I hope I am spelling this correctly was awesome and so nice and helpful. He made the best Peach Martini I have ever tasted.

Visited April 2013
new brunswick
“Good service and great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

We ate at Fandangles during Med Trade October 2012, it was our first visit to Atlanta but not our last. The service and the food at Fandangles was very good, we were lucky to have Chef Ryan Allan come to our table and present to us our meals for that evening what a treat to have the chef come to our table. I ordered the shrimp and grits the flavors in this dish was perfect It was the first time I tasting grits, my wife had the fish fillets and the fillets were cooked to perfection. We also tasted a few local crafted beer and they were very good. You won't be disappointed at Fandangles at Sheraton Atlanta.

Visited October 2012
New York City, New York
“great new menu and southern hospitality at its best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

I was greeted by hostess Kondwani who set the tone for the whole evening by making me feel comfortable by her exceptional kindness.

I was further treated with warmth, kindness and genuine smiles by waiter, Fletcher.He was knowledgeable and passionate about thier brand new menu. This amazing new menu includes locally sourced food and tons of southern flair.

Perhaps it was because I was so blown away by the franchise and asparagus but whatever the reason the chef came out and personally connected with me and asked for feedback. Chef Marc my feedback is this; may we all be lucky enough to be as good at their jobs as you and your amazing staff.

Thank you for making me feel so at home.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Norman, OK
“Adequate”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

Reall no complaints about the food. I just had a burger and Caesar Salad. Both were fine, but nothing to rave about. The menu had a fairly decent selection. I you are staying at the Sheraton, this on-premise restaurant is convenient with the standard a-bit-too-high-because-its-convenient prices that most hotels have.

Visited April 2013