“great new menu and southern hospitality at its best” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Fandangles

Fandangles
165 Courtland St NE, Atlanta, GA 30303 (Downtown)
+1 404-659-6500
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Fandangles is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 3,540 Restaurants in Atlanta
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Andrew Young International Boulevard
Transit: MARTA Peachtree Center - 2 blocks from hotel
Description: Located inside the Sheraton Atlanta Hotel, Fandangles promotes health-conscious Southern evolution food. The menu includes Southern Comforts like the 24-oz Bone-in Rib-eye and The Roasted Corn and Chicken Chowder to items that are a bit lighter fare like our locally sourced House Smoked Trout or our Quinoa Kale salad. We offer an uniquely... Crafted Gluten Free and Vegetarian Menu designed to satisfy any palette. Our beef comes from Cox Farm and Southeast Family Farms and our cheeses from Flat Creek Lodge Creamery and Sweet Grass Dairy. These regional ingredients combined with Chef Marc Suennemann's creativity and skill help make the moments in Fandangles memorable. We have live Jazz every Thursday from 6:30-9:30pm, featuring the Eric Thomas Trio. Fandangles provides a memorable and lasting culinary experience.
New York City, New York
“great new menu and southern hospitality at its best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

I was greeted by hostess Kondwani who set the tone for the whole evening by making me feel comfortable by her exceptional kindness.

I was further treated with warmth, kindness and genuine smiles by waiter, Fletcher.He was knowledgeable and passionate about thier brand new menu. This amazing new menu includes locally sourced food and tons of southern flair.

Perhaps it was because I was so blown away by the franchise and asparagus but whatever the reason the chef came out and personally connected with me and asked for feedback. Chef Marc my feedback is this; may we all be lucky enough to be as good at their jobs as you and your amazing staff.

Thank you for making me feel so at home.

Norman, OK
“Adequate”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

Reall no complaints about the food. I just had a burger and Caesar Salad. Both were fine, but nothing to rave about. The menu had a fairly decent selection. I you are staying at the Sheraton, this on-premise restaurant is convenient with the standard a-bit-too-high-because-its-convenient prices that most hotels have.

Visited April 2013
Lock Haven, Pennsylvania
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

The food was great and the staff even better! Enjoyed my evening cucumbers! Hannah rocks!!!!!!!! Thanks so much! I hope to have the opportunity to go back!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Cierra was the BEST waitress ever!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

Everyone was very concerned about our well-being!!! The manager came by a few times and Cierra - our waitress - was fantastic :-)

Atlanta, Georgia
“Thank you Fandangles & Crystal Jordan”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

I am staying at the Sheraton Atlanta while consulting for a company here in Atlanta. Each morning & night I look forward to breakfast & dinner on the club floor catered by Fandangles. Specifically I want to thank Crystal Jordan. Crystal is a hard worker and takes pride in helping provide a hospitable environment to guests at the Sheraton Atlanta. Retain & promote. 8-). Thank you Crystal.
David Homol