“European Luxury with Southern Hospitality” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Join SPG to save 5% more
Ranked #3 of 189 hotels in Atlanta
Chicago, IL
“European Luxury with Southern Hospitality”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

This hotel is class all the way, a truly 5-stars property. They even have butler service, but I think that's part of the St. Regis' brand signature amenities. When you find yourself in Buckhead and a couple extra bucks in your pocket, you can't gp wrong with St. Regis.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

500 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
Gothenburg, Sweden
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I stayed here for two days during a retreat arranged by our parent organisations in a partner network. The choice could hardly have been better when it comes to choice of hotel.
Magnificent room which had everything you cloud ask for. I had a double on the 5th floor. If I was to say something it would that the rooms do not have a view to match the hotel, but thats due to the fact that its situated in a high development area in Buckhead, Atlanta.
Having said that, I'm still rating it Excllent.

Room Tip: Didn't see to many rooms but if there are rooms not facing the mall go for them.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Senih G, General Manager at The St. Regis Atlanta, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear Urban A,
Thank you for your recent visit and taking a moment to share your compliments of our address. We hope you will visit us again very soon.
West Chester, PA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I am in my room on the 9th floor. There is NO phone service. I called corporate. They tried to get through and couldn't. Phone service is dead. Wanted to order dinner but more worried about safety. Last night, three knocks on the door. Called front desk and they notified security. Was told there was a wedding with some guests who has too much to drink. Only body lotion in room upon arrival. No body wash, shampoo or conditioner. I-pod dock and clock had different times. Confusing. Took a long time for valet even though I called ahead for car. Worst feeling though is lack of safety! Three Atlanta policemen were meeting with management in the lobby this morning. Hearing terms such as "no forced entry". Now no phone service. EXTREMELY UNSETTLING.

• Stayed March 2014
Senih G, General Manager at The St. Regis Atlanta, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Dear esrinilaw,
I understand your concern and your safety as our guest is our number one priority. During your stay we did experience a loss of telephone services due to a mechanical malfunction. I extend my sincere apologies that this lapse in service was not communicated to you and resulted in worry. Your comfort is our priority and I hope that you will reach out to our executive office to discuss any additional concerns.
Vero Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The St Regis was hopping. I had not been in one since 1968 in Manhattan. The diverse crowd was great. The service and drinks and food was nothing less then I expected. Not a fan of Atlanta, but I would come back to the St. Regis.

Room Tip: If you want a high energy crowd for business or pleasure you will enjoy.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Richard P,
We appreciate your compliments of The St. Regis Bar. Hotel guests and Atlanta locals recognize The St. Regis Bar as a convivial gathering place with a luxuriously relaxed environment. We look forward to welcoming you again soon.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed here for my wife's birthday and our stay was Excellent. I am particular about how I am treated at hotels. The front desk staff, Butler service and restaurant crew all pleasant and professional.
The room was immaculate and bed comfortable. I think the best part is calling the staff from your room and them answering on the first ring....not used to that so it was nice

Overall it was nice and relaxing

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Chavlier B,
Thank you for your compliments and recognizing our staff for their swift service and attention. I hope you will choose our address again in the future for celebrating your most special occasions.
Washington DC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great service and value here. We used our Starwood Points and stayed in a metropolitan suite. Great room. Service was super fast. Valet was also very quick (and they had a wedding and another function going on during our stay). The location was convienent enough and across the street from Whole Foods.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Shaulie,
Thank you for your recent TripAdvisor review and Starwood loyalty. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your accommodations and service. We hope you will choose to visit our Metropolitan Manor again very soon.
Richboro, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed at the St. Regis Atlanta on a visit to Emory University with our son. It was low season when we stayed, so the rooms were only 12,000 points each per night - a great deal for a luxury hotel. Our expectations were very high, as we've stayed at the St. Regis in Deer Valley the last couple of years and it is, without a doubt, the best hotel we have ever stayed at. The St. Regis Atlanta did not disappoint. The rooms are gorgeous and so well designed. I love the way the rooms have a little foyer in front where the connecting door is. That makes for no hallway noise and a little privacy from the kids' room.

Of course, the beds were crazy comfortable, and the bathrooms were beautiful (with the über cool tv in the mirror). The hotel wasn't able to give my kids a connecting room with two beds, (it was a somewhat last-minute trip) but had a full-sized twin rollaway waiting for us when we checked in, at no extra charge.

My younger son had breakfast in the restaurant while the rest of us were at Emory, and it was quite the experience for him - he said he was treated like royalty. We didn't eat at the hotel, but went to the bar for a glass of wine at night. There is a beautiful, quiet, sitting room off the bar ( which is a big Atlanta hot spot), where they were happy to serve us as hotel guests. We walked around the hotel some, checking out the public spaces - every bit of it was stunning!

I just wish we could have stayed longer.

Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Dear bjaws,
Thank you for sharing your experience. We value our loyal SPG guests and are pleased to hear you enjoyed your accommodations and service during your stay. We extend our best wishes to your son during his college selections and hope that if your travels bring you to Atlanta again we will welcome you as our guest.

Been to The St. Regis Atlanta? Share your experiences!