“Twice this year!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 188 Hotels in Atlanta
West Hartford, CT
“Twice this year!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

We don't offen repeat hotels...just so many places in this world to enjoy...but we love this place! The location on the edge of Buckhead is ideal. Convenient to walk or drive to world class restaurants and all that is to enjoy in Atlanta. The rooms are LUX and the service is tops. We love the Champagne Sabre' ritual in the evening. We had brunch at the hotel restaurant and while pricey we felt we got what we paid for! It was wonderful!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Senih G, General Manager at The St. Regis Atlanta, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
Dear Skivonnie,
Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience and noting our nightly sabering ritual. Dating back to the times of Napoleon, the art and tradition of sabering is our way of celebrating the arrival of the evening at The St. Regis Atlanta. Our staff takes great pride in anticipating our guests' needs and I hope you will allow us the opportunity to welcome you back during your next visit to Atlanta.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (107)
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

Stayed there for a week in the month of July. Staying at the St. Regis you can never go wrong because of their consistent service in any St. Regis around the world. . I happened to be there to attend my cousins graduation ceremony and it was quiet a pleasant stay. 5 Star and 5 Diamond all the way. Courteous staff always eager to please you.

I loved my Sunday tea. I felt like Royalty. The location of the Hotel is very convenient. Close to all the best restaurants and shopping center.

Will definitely come back.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Senih G, General Manager at The St. Regis Atlanta, responded to this review, August 22, 2013
Dear Blue Scooter Girl,
Our staff at The St. Regis Atlanta truly takes pride in providing service that is beyond expectation. Thank you for your compliments and we hope to welcome you again very soon.
Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

The property is beautiful, lovely pool area, excellent food and Buckhead location, fitness room was nice but not grand, service was fantastic! I was in town for business and had multiple rooms. They took very good care of us. I truly felt like a guest and can't wait to return! Almost forgot...my balcony overlooked the pool and city. One of the best views I've had!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Dear Andrew_Destin,
It is wonderful to read your recent review of The St. Regis Atlanta. We strive to provide service that is beyond expectation and we are pleased you were able to experience this first hand. We hope you will choose to visit our address again when you return to Atlanta.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

Beautiful property located in the heart of buckhead ( which is under going an expansive transition to shopping and food in lieu of the bar scene).
The pool was an oasis in the middle of the hot city and the bar was full of libations to further enhance the atmosphere. I enjoyed almost every meal I ate over my four day stay at the property The food was amazing. I threw my sister's baby shower there and all of the guest were blown away. Not quite the Lanesborough in London but, they're trying.

• Stayed August 2013
Senih G, General Manager at The St. Regis Atlanta, responded to this review, August 14, 2013
Dear LoriPLux,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with The St. Regis Atlanta! I am pleased to hear your experience exceeded your expectations. We sincerely appreciate you choosing our address for your recent special celebration and we look forward to having you as our guest once again very soon.
Hiawassee, GA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

We had a wonderful weekend at the St. Regis. It is so clean and the service is awesome! Food and drinks were great. It was very relaxing at the pool area and lounge. Excellent all the way around! it was great for the whole family.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Dear Michaleeescaffe,
Thank you for your compliments of The St. Regis Atlanta. I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your kind words and I look forward to having you as our guest once again in the near future.
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the St. Regis to celebrate our anniversary. With this being our first anniversary with a newborn we could only get away for a night and it needed to be in Atlanta. We made the right choice with the St. Regis! It was luxurious, clean, and beautiful. The staff was very friendly and it was apparent they take their job seriously by how well the hotel is kept. The pool, grand terrace, and bar is where we spent most of our time. Make sure you set aside time to spend at the pool it is now my favorite hotel pool. We walked to Chops Lobster Bar for dinner (they have a hotel car that will take you within 2 miles).The only negative was the mattress. I was expecting a very comfortable bed but it was rather hard. Overall you will be very happy with your stay here. We will be back to this hotel hopefully soon!

• Stayed August 2013
Dear MJ H,
Congratulations on your recent anniversary! We appreciate you choosing to celebrate this special milestone with us. I am pleased to hear your overall experience was excellent. Hearing feedback from guests such as you is one of the many reasons our staff members are so proud to be a part of The St. Regis. Please allow us to welcome you again soon.
Athens, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

I stayed at the St. Regis for an onsite meeting and from the first glimpse of the hotel and the warm welcome, I was entranced. The luxury and service are outstanding and our every need was anticipated and met. The property is beautiful and the room was outstanding with those special touches that set fine hotels apart. I came for work but will definitely come back again and again for leisure getaways. I travel so much, but this hotel made it a pleasure.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Dear TravelDiva2003,
I would like to personally thank you for sharing positive feedback of your stay at The St. Regis Atlanta. Our staff has a commitment to each and every guest to create a discreet experience of bespoke service. I am pleased to hear of your exceptional visit for business and hope that you return for leisure in the near future!

Been to The St. Regis Atlanta? Share your experiences!