“Beautiful property in the heart of buckhead” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #7 of 188 Hotels in Atlanta
“Beautiful property in the heart of buckhead”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

Beautiful property located in the heart of buckhead ( which is under going an expansive transition to shopping and food in lieu of the bar scene).
The pool was an oasis in the middle of the hot city and the bar was full of libations to further enhance the atmosphere. I enjoyed almost every meal I ate over my four day stay at the property The food was amazing. I threw my sister's baby shower there and all of the guest were blown away. Not quite the Lanesborough in London but, they're trying.

• Stayed August 2013
Senih G, General Manager at The St. Regis Atlanta, responded to this review, August 14, 2013
Dear LoriPLux,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with The St. Regis Atlanta! I am pleased to hear your experience exceeded your expectations. We sincerely appreciate you choosing our address for your recent special celebration and we look forward to having you as our guest once again very soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (94)
Hiawassee, GA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

We had a wonderful weekend at the St. Regis. It is so clean and the service is awesome! Food and drinks were great. It was very relaxing at the pool area and lounge. Excellent all the way around! it was great for the whole family.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Dear Michaleeescaffe,
Thank you for your compliments of The St. Regis Atlanta. I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your kind words and I look forward to having you as our guest once again in the near future.
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the St. Regis to celebrate our anniversary. With this being our first anniversary with a newborn we could only get away for a night and it needed to be in Atlanta. We made the right choice with the St. Regis! It was luxurious, clean, and beautiful. The staff was very friendly and it was apparent they take their job seriously by how well the hotel is kept. The pool, grand terrace, and bar is where we spent most of our time. Make sure you set aside time to spend at the pool it is now my favorite hotel pool. We walked to Chops Lobster Bar for dinner (they have a hotel car that will take you within 2 miles).The only negative was the mattress. I was expecting a very comfortable bed but it was rather hard. Overall you will be very happy with your stay here. We will be back to this hotel hopefully soon!

• Stayed August 2013
Dear MJ H,
Congratulations on your recent anniversary! We appreciate you choosing to celebrate this special milestone with us. I am pleased to hear your overall experience was excellent. Hearing feedback from guests such as you is one of the many reasons our staff members are so proud to be a part of The St. Regis. Please allow us to welcome you again soon.
Athens, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

I stayed at the St. Regis for an onsite meeting and from the first glimpse of the hotel and the warm welcome, I was entranced. The luxury and service are outstanding and our every need was anticipated and met. The property is beautiful and the room was outstanding with those special touches that set fine hotels apart. I came for work but will definitely come back again and again for leisure getaways. I travel so much, but this hotel made it a pleasure.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Dear TravelDiva2003,
I would like to personally thank you for sharing positive feedback of your stay at The St. Regis Atlanta. Our staff has a commitment to each and every guest to create a discreet experience of bespoke service. I am pleased to hear of your exceptional visit for business and hope that you return for leisure in the near future!
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

I chose the St. Regis as our staycation getaway for proposing. What luxury and service! The butler bringing me some muscle cream for soreness I was experiencing after surgery was the highlight.

The hotel was quiet and relaxing. We booked a terrace room on the 5th level; forgoing some great city views, but the terrace was perfect for the evening we had guests to our room. We had plenty of space and seating to enjoy wine and picture taking.

Dessert on the patio with live music was tranquil, but we stepped inside to the Bar and enjoyed the liveliness on a Saturday night.

The room was perfect; the bathroom was even better.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Senih G, General Manager at The St. Regis Atlanta, responded to this review, August 5, 2013
Dear TravelSnobNumeroUno,
We appreciate your kind compliments of our award winning address. We are honored you chose to celebrate your special occasion with us and hope you will return to celebrate again in the future. It will be our pleasure to welcome you.
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

This was my first stay at the St Regis Atlanta. I was here for a few days of R&R which the St Regis and its staff certainly helped me get. I had high expectations for this property and they were met. The entrance and lobby are impressive as is the whole hotel throughout. I had booked a Superior room and was delighted as a SPG Gold member to received an upgrade to their Grand Deluxe room.

The room itself was lovely and spacious. I especially loved the gorgeous bathroom and the huge balcony. It was very relaxing to go out on it with a drink and take in the view. All the room controls on the phone are also very handy. The phone also displays your name which is a nice touch. I made use of the gym for a workout which overlooks the pool and was pleased with it. They offered free waters and towels in the gym so you did not have to bring your own from your room. I also made use of the pool which was super. I did indulged in a few cocktails as well poolside which were delicious. I know many have complained about crowding at the pool, and I was a bit concerned about this going in, but in my two days there was not hardly anyone else out there.

Negatives: only one

The only downside to the great balcony was observing a few people smoking on higher floors who would drop there butts below. The fellow right above did this on night one several times making a mess for me. The higher floors do not really balconies, only just enough room for one to take one step out so they don't smoke up the room and hence the problem for anyone with a Grand Deluxe Room below. I mentioned about the cigarettes accumulating on my deck and they were promptly removed by the time I got back from dinner.

I did have breakfast one day as well which was excellent! I also made use of the Hotels free car service which was very handy. Overall I was treated very well by everyone and I look forward to being able to return one day to the St Regis Atlanta.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Senih G, General Manager at The St. Regis Atlanta, responded to this review, July 29, 2013
Dear Kelly_TPM,
I appreciate you sharing your experience and we are pleased to know you enjoyed many of the amenities of our award winning property. We hope that you will return for another rejuvenating stay again very soon.
Alpharetta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

My beautiful wife and I had Brunch here .....All I can say is everything was first class and excellent...The service, the food, the decor, the silverware, the restrooms, the prices. Compared to NYC or Chicago the meal inc tip was almost free! We are now thinking of an excuse we can give ourselves to stay here in a Suite since we only live 30 minutes away.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear aa6nz,
Thank you for your kind compliments of our brunch offering in Astor Court. I look forward to sharing your compliments with our entire culinary team. We hope you will return again very soon.

Been to The St. Regis Atlanta? Share your experiences!