“St. Regis Wedding Weekend” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #6 of 189 hotels in Atlanta
“St. Regis Wedding Weekend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

Stayed in a lovely Junior Suite at the St. Regis this weekend. The weather was horrible and the hotel staff went out of their way to get us around very rainy Atlanta for pre and post wedding events. Room was beautiful and service was otherwise excellent.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Senih G, General Manager at The St. Regis Atlanta, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
Dear Peter C,
I appreciate your compliments of our address and service. Our staff is committed to providing service beyond expectation and I am pleased to learn you experienced this first hand. It will be a pleasure to welcome you back to our address again soon.

541 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

Simply said, this place is beyond what you expect a hotel experience to be. We celebrated my husband's birthday, and at least three well wishes were shared. Nice touch. We were actually asked open ended questions throughout our visit. Imagine that---conversations. Genuine questions, deliberate experience, amazing ambiance, delicious dining experience, perfect location, and immaculate rooms. This place hit every sense. This is what you hope to experience but never really expect to receive. Did I mention the live music. I will return. Worth every dollar. A solid 10!!! Thank you, entire staff, for an amazing weekend.

• Stayed April 2013
Senih G, General Manager at The St. Regis Atlanta, responded to this review, May 6, 2013
Dear jwim,
Thank you for your compliments of The St. Regis Atlanta. Our staff is committed to providing bespoke service to our guests and we are pleased to hear you experienced this during your special celebration. We hope to welcome you again in the near future.
new york
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

a wonderful hotel with great service, beautiful rooms. The pool is very nice with lunch served poolside and quick service. Breakfast is served in a beautiful setting however it is pricey. Its a little far to the malls if that is where you are going but there is complimentary car service within a few miles of the hotel. A great hotel choice if you are in the area.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear flierm,
I appreciate that you have taken the time to share your experience at The St. Regis Atlanta. Thank you for mentioning the superior service you received. I hope you will allow us the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.
New York, New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

This is a wonderful hotel with excellent service! If your staying in the Atlanta area the location is great for business travels plus good for shopping and restaurants . They have every amenity a guest could desire ~ my favorite amenity is the coffee butler service. Fresh hot coffee with your morning wake up call

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Senih G, General Manager at The St. Regis Atlanta, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Dear Michelle G,
Thank you for your recommendation and compliments of our signature butler services. We hope to extend our genuine Southern hospitality with you again in the near future.
Knoxville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

Can I check in for ever! Well if I had my choice of hotels to live in - the St. Regis Hotel Atlanta would be in the TOP 5...if it had a beach it would be #1...

I stay at this property a few times a year on business, it is such a great place...I arrived early at 9:00 am - my room was ready to check in for the day! I had a meeting in the Terrace Lobby that my client was late for and I worked for an hour before their arrival but Freddrick my waiter didn't care and left me alone to work but kept my coffee cup full and didn't have anyone else seated around me - it was great. The guest rooms are quiet, relaxing, and a comfortable desk to complete any contracts or work at while in the room. We had a fabulous lucheon presentation for our company with 200 plus guest and everything was splendid. I had a client dinner that evening and the doorman had the Courtesy Car - whisk us away the minute I walked out the door - part timing as it was ready and waiting but complimentary and luxury transportation. The St. Regis employees are great and don't have their hand out every time you ask a question or open a door. The rates are a bit higher but specials occur if your budget doesn't allow so check it out. its well worth extra when you travel and need rest..everything is or can be taken care of by just about any staff member...

Date of stay: April 15th, 2013

Room Tip: Any room at the St. Regis is a GREAT room!
Dear Tim C,
Thank you for your enthusiastic compliments of the St. Regis Atlanta! It is our pleasure to provide uncompromising service to our loyal guests. We are especially delighted to hear of your plans to return to our address and we look forward to welcoming you.
Chattanooga
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

I recently stayed at the St. Regis in Buckhead. From the front desk, to room service, to their car service, I have had a fantastic experience. There is no lack of great hotels in Buckhead...namely the Ritz Carlton, but the St. Regis puts them all to shame. With one stay, the St. Regis has become "my hotel" of choice in Atlanta. Next time, I want to be able to try out their spa!

Room Tip: We booked through AMEX Fine Hotel and Resorts and got an amazing upgrade to a Deluxe Room with a Sui...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear kimwhite2003,
Thank you for your compliments of The St. Regis Atlanta. We are honored to be your hotel of choice. Please return to our metropolitan manor again soon.
Honolulu, Hawaii
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

I had been on the road for two weeks and arrived at the St. Regis after midnight and after 36 hours of traveling from Asia. I needed to relax and get ready for meetings in Atlanta Fortunately I was able to work in a couple visits to the Remede Spa on the 6th floor of the St. Regis where I had 2 of the best massages ever, customized just to me as advertised in their brochure. Kelly and Will were both great and really helped get me ready for my meetings. Also, their business center on the 5th floor was excellent, and complimentary copying ( in color! no less) was very helpful for a traveler who had been on the road for awhile. Staff was also exceedingly nice, asking me how I was and engaging in conversation with me from the front desk clerk to security to private dining. All excellent.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Senih G, General Manager at The St. Regis Atlanta, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
Dear C L,
Thank you for sharing your experience. Our staff strives to provide uncompromising service to all our guests and I am pleased to read you experienced this first hand after your long journey. Thank you for your kind words and I hope you will visit our address again soon.

Been to The St. Regis Atlanta? Share your experiences!