Any guest at a St Regis Hotel expects a level of luxury and service, but the Atlanta St. Regis in the affluent Buckhead neighborhood surpasses every expectation. The decor is refined and luxurious, with great sweeping stairways to second floor dining, extraordinary chandeliers, and hardwood floors with gorgeous rugs that lent a residential air to the place...even the room corridors.
Although we arrived late, the bar, decorated in rich woods and leather and staffed by gentlemen in crisp and handsome uniforms, was open for late night lighter fare that was beautifully presented and wonderfully fresh, despite the hour.
The deluxe double guest room offered all the traditional comforts plus an indulgent bathroom with a great soaking tub, a walk-in shower and a separate water closet with a frosted glass door that allowed privacy without claustrophobia.
Breakfast on what is essentially a mezzanine level was delicious. My guests had hearty breakfasts and I enjoyed a Greek yogurt "parfait" with crisp granola and fresh berries. Service was attentive yet never cloying.
My only wish as I checked out was that I might have an occasion to return soon!
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Atlanta Hotel
- The St. Regis Atlanta Hotel Atlanta
- The St Regis Atlanta
- St Regis Hotel Atlanta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the exquisite enclave of Buckhead, The St. Regis Atlanta stands out as an impeccably groomed AAA Five Diamond boutique hotel resort with unsurpassed pampering in a grand location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Starwood, Priceline, Tingo, Venere, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your The St. Regis Atlanta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.