As I pulled up, I was blown away. Great, classy place, with plenty of gravitas. About 10 minutes after checking in, I needed my car. I called down and was told 10 minutes. I went down after 10 minutes and waited a further 15. After seeing a 'walk-up' get her car much quicker, I inquired to my car's status...and was told it was stuck in a line....yet the valet that was running toward the other side ultimately pulled up in 5 minutes with my car. I'm not a fan of lame excuses.
Ditto room service. While it was incredibly tasty, I can't help but feel that my club sandwich would have been significantly better with bread or the avocado. I didn't eat the bread or avocado because it had some unappealing aioli/mayo which I asked specifically not to have on it. Breakfast in room was also good, but generally, I don't prefer full ice cubes in my smoothies.
Also, they asked on check in if I wanted the paper, and then offered me a choice of the AJC or the Times or both - which was really great! It would have been even better had I actually RECEIVED a paper on Sunday morning.
Room cleanliness is generally wonderful, but having to look behind the nightstand for a power outlet gave me a glimpse of a ton of dust bunnies. Not cool.
So, the negatives end there. The positives? The shower had great temp and water pressure, the LodgeNet on the TV was controllable by my iPhone, and the bed was VERY comfortable. The staff was also incredibly friendly!
I think it's a nice hotel, but honestly, some of the other Starwood properties in ATL take care of the details a little bit better.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Atlanta Hotel
- The St. Regis Atlanta Hotel Atlanta
- The St Regis Atlanta
- St Regis Hotel Atlanta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the exquisite enclave of Buckhead, The St. Regis Atlanta stands out as an impeccably groomed AAA Five Diamond boutique hotel resort with unsurpassed pampering in a grand location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Starwood, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your The St. Regis Atlanta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.