Walking into the St Regis it has a classic and regal feeling. The service is what you would expect at a 5 star hotel and reflects service I've experienced at other St Regis hotels. The staff really pays attention to details and even sent up chocolate covered strawberries as my husband and I were there celebrating. We got a room with a balcony that was large enough to sunbathe on however I would skip the upgrade next time because it faced a loud and noisy parking garage. Not much of a view. Where I was disappointed was in the upkeep of the room. The carpet was torn out from along the edge of the wall, there was mold in the shower, and at night there was a loud whistling caused from a pressure difference between the balcony door and the hallway door which does not make for a great nights sleep. These are all minor things but for a five star hotel and the price of a room they are hard to ignore. On a positive the bathtub is incredible it is so deep you can swim in it and opens up to the TV so you can take a bath and watch a movie or read, and the beds are very comfortable with plush pillows. This is a good hotel if you like amenities such as spa (which we also enjoyed), gym, pool and you cannot beat the service the entire staff provides.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Atlanta Hotel
- The St. Regis Atlanta Hotel Atlanta
- The St Regis Atlanta
- St Regis Hotel Atlanta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the exquisite enclave of Buckhead, The St. Regis Atlanta stands out as an impeccably groomed AAA Five Diamond boutique hotel resort with unsurpassed pampering in a grand location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your The St. Regis Atlanta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.