“Beware of "extra charges"” 1 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #7 of 188 Hotels in Atlanta
Lone Tree, CO
“Beware of "extra charges"”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

After my stay at St. Regis in December, 2012, an extra charge appeared on my account for the "honor bar." I never used the "honor bar." I contacted the hotel (it took 3 days with multiple calls to speak to a real person) and was told my account would be credited for the erroneous charge, but it would take a "few days" to appear on my account. 5 weeks later, NO CREDIT. Hotel amenities are very nice, business office is SUSPECT.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Senih G, General Manager at The St. Regis Atlanta, responded to this review, February 14, 2013
Dear Maggie3,
I appreciate the feedback you have provided. We have attempted to reach out to you directly via private message. We would like to discuss the details of your stay and hope that you will reach out to our hotel manager directly by phone or email. Your satisfaction and loyalty is a priority to The St. Regis Atlanta and we hope to speak with you soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (105)
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

Beautiful hotel, great rooms, food, bar. I always love staying at the hotel and probably stay 8-10 nights per year. This last stay I did notice that the room wasn't as clean as in past visits (smudge on the mirror, brown scuff in the bottom of the bath tub). It could be an anomaly, I will repost after my next visit. My only improvement would be a request to build out a better gym. The treadmills and elipticals are fine, but there are very few feww weights and machines.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Senih G, General Manager at The St. Regis Atlanta, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
Dear Dean K,
I appreciate the feedback you have provided. Bringing these details to our attention allows us the opportunity to improve our property and experience for each and every guest. Your comments and suggestions will be reviewed by our leadership committee. We value our frequent travelers and hope you will share your feedback when you return.
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

I just can't say enough about the service at St. Regis in Buckhead ATL. This was my second stay at this hotel and again was treated with service that was over the top. I arrived with a slight fever and feeling ill and the staff send up chicken noodle soup shortly after I arrived. They were very helpful to make me as comfortable as possible during my illness. I felt well cared for and was pleased when I awoke the next day feeling much better. I look forward to my visits to Buckhead annually.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Dear Jeanne M,
Thank you for choosing to be our guest during your recent stay in Atlanta. Our staff strives to provide exceptional service to all guests and I am pleased to learn they provided a bit of comfort to you during your illness. It will be my pleasure to welcome you again soon.
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for NYE, and thoroughly enjoyed the property...again! We've stayed here four or five times previously, are Starwood members, and thoroughly enjoy all the extra touches that make the St. Regis special. The superior and deluxe rooms are well appointed and consistent. The sabering of the champagne nightly at 6 is cool. The bar is not a typical hotel bar (that's a good thing) but more of a dark, cozy destination. We also had one of the best brunches ever on New Year's Day--the food was fantastic. We want to give a big shout out to Paul Hagan, who is such a gentleman and went well out of his way to make our stay memorable. One downside (other than having to pay for all this marvelous-ness) was the brunch hostess with the attitude, as we did not have reservations for the brunch. She could have used an adjustment, but other than that, the staff were pleasant and helpful. Thanks for another great memory!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

We go thru ATL pretty often since my brother lives there and my parents live in Columbus. Needless to say, we stay at a lot of hotels in ATL. Full disclosure, I am a Starwood junkie - but mostly stay at W or Westin... The St Regis is just on another level - similar to Ritz or Four Seasons. The rooms are large and beautifully decorated (I LOVE the Heavenly Bed, but the St Regis bed was even better) and the staff was extremely helpful and friendly. We even got the chance to ice skate in ATLANTA at their beautiful rink. Can't say enough about the place - location is great right across from Whole Foods, great gourmet pizza Place next door, great brunch Place across the street - don't miss this Place!

• Stayed December 2012
StRegisAtlanta, General Manager at The St. Regis Atlanta, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
Dear Mavrwl,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with The St. Regis Atlanta! We appreciate our loyal Starwood guests and I am pleased to hear your overall experience was excellent. It is wonderful to hear you enjoyed our magical Astor Ice Skating Rink, as well as various local restaurants in our area. It will be our pleasure to welcome you back again soon.
Atanta, GA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

We decided to skip holiday cooking this year and made a reservation at the St. Regis's Astor Court. It was INCREDIBLE!!! We couldn't have asked for a better experience. The food was impeccable, the service was amazing and the atmosphere of the restaurant and holiday decor was just wonderful!! We would consider it again for next year!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
StRegisAtlanta, General Manager at The St. Regis Atlanta, responded to this review, December 28, 2012
Dear TraveLoggin,
Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience at the St. Regis Atlanta. Our address is a magical place during the holidays and I am pleased that our Christmas Dinner in Astor Court exceeded your expectations. I hope your family will return to our address again very soon.
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

Stayed here to celebrate a friend's milestone birthday with a group of girlfriends. Beautiful property, accommodating staff, nice details in the room (TV in the bathroom mirror, light controls in the bedside consol, oversized bath sheets, etc.) Pre-dinner cocktails in the lounge were fun, with a nice atmosphere. At this price point, I wouldn't be a regular but I'm not unhappy with our stay either.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
StRegisAtlanta, General Manager at The St. Regis Atlanta, responded to this review, December 18, 2012
Dear ADM_BayArea,
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments on your recent visit. Our exquisite atmosphere and uncompromising service make us an ideal location for a special celebration we appreciate your acknowledgement. I hope you will choose to visit our address again when you return to Atlanta.

Been to The St. Regis Atlanta? Share your experiences!