My husband and I stayed here for NYE, and thoroughly enjoyed the property...again! We've stayed here four or five times previously, are Starwood members, and thoroughly enjoy all the extra touches that make the St. Regis special. The superior and deluxe rooms are well appointed and consistent. The sabering of the champagne nightly at 6 is cool. The bar is not a typical hotel bar (that's a good thing) but more of a dark, cozy destination. We also had one of the best brunches ever on New Year's Day--the food was fantastic. We want to give a big shout out to Paul Hagan, who is such a gentleman and went well out of his way to make our stay memorable. One downside (other than having to pay for all this marvelous-ness) was the brunch hostess with the attitude, as we did not have reservations for the brunch. She could have used an adjustment, but other than that, the staff were pleasant and helpful. Thanks for another great memory!
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Atlanta Hotel
- The St. Regis Atlanta Hotel Atlanta
- The St Regis Atlanta
- St Regis Hotel Atlanta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the exquisite enclave of Buckhead, The St. Regis Atlanta stands out as an impeccably groomed AAA Five Diamond boutique hotel resort with unsurpassed pampering in a grand location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz and Tingo so you can book your The St. Regis Atlanta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.