I was visiting one of our stores at Lenox Square and needed to eat something but it was 9:45PM on a Sunday, the only thing I had going for me was it was December and it felt like there would be a good chance something was open... But I wanted a good experience besides just good food!
I drove up to the valet at the hotel and asked, do you have a place I could get some food still open? By now it was 10PM so I figured I wasn’t going to find a place outside of one of the hotels nearby... Happily surprised by the whole experience, the bellman said we have food all night long and they had a bar that was still open. I headed up to the bar and loved the whole experience and food was perfect! Had my usual scotch and a flatbread with tomatoes and shrimp... Great team at the bar as well!!
What a short, relaxing and fun experience!
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Atlanta Hotel
- The St. Regis Atlanta Hotel Atlanta
- The St Regis Atlanta
- St Regis Hotel Atlanta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the exquisite enclave of Buckhead, The St. Regis Atlanta stands out as an impeccably groomed AAA Five Diamond boutique hotel resort with unsurpassed pampering in a grand location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Starwood, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your The St. Regis Atlanta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.