“Great hotel, bar, food, team, etc...! They know service and get it!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The St. Regis Atlanta

Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #7 of 188 Hotels in Atlanta
New Albany, Ohio
“Great hotel, bar, food, team, etc...! They know service and get it!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

I was visiting one of our stores at Lenox Square and needed to eat something but it was 9:45PM on a Sunday, the only thing I had going for me was it was December and it felt like there would be a good chance something was open... But I wanted a good experience besides just good food!

I drove up to the valet at the hotel and asked, do you have a place I could get some food still open? By now it was 10PM so I figured I wasn’t going to find a place outside of one of the hotels nearby... Happily surprised by the whole experience, the bellman said we have food all night long and they had a bar that was still open. I headed up to the bar and loved the whole experience and food was perfect! Had my usual scotch and a flatbread with tomatoes and shrimp... Great team at the bar as well!!

What a short, relaxing and fun experience!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
StRegisAtlanta, General Manager at The St. Regis Atlanta, responded to this review, December 17, 2012
Dear FEOHIO,
It brings me great pleasure to read about your experience in The St. Regis Bar. I hope you will visit our metropolitan manor again soon. Best wishes this holiday season to you and your family.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (94)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

This hotel has the best service I have ever seen from the Front Desk - Jenee_ i think her name is to the Valets
They treat you like a King
Even if they are full they still have time for every guest and the lady at the Front desk late at night is sooo nice to everyone even when they are not

Room Tip: Facing the front
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Dear TomL,
Thank you for sharing your compliments of The St. Regis Atlanta. Our staff strives to provide personalized service to all guests and I am pleased you have experienced our exceptional service first hand. It will be my pleasure to welcome you again soon.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

The St. Regis Atlanta is what you willl call the best. attentive staff is there to take care of every need. I asked for the recepie for the Cosmo served to me and I received it on a beautiful card.

The rooms are beuatifully appointed. The food was elegantly sserved and the staff was open and proposed new ways o enjoy the place and the sorounding area.
I have stayed at several luxury hotels in the area. this is now my favorite.
Looking forward to my next time.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
StRegisAtlanta, General Manager at The St. Regis Atlanta, responded to this review, December 4, 2012
Dear ExceptionalizeIt,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed the comforts of our elegantly appointed rooms and the service you were provided in The St. Regis Bar. Our exquisite atmosphere and uncompromising service make us a truly unique destination and we appreciate your acknowledgement.
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

We stayed at the St. Regis for our wedding this weekend - everything was absolutely FLAWLESS. I felt like a celebrity the entire time, and our guests did not stop talking about how unbeliveably perfect everything was.

We wish it could be our wedding every weekend, but know when we stay at the hotel again, it will definitely feel like it.

We can't thank the AMAZING staff enough for an OUTSTANDING St. Regis experience - special thanks to Matthew, Jenny, Sales / Catering, Chris + Gabby :)

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear PickyGuestLindsay,
Congratulations on your recent marriage! We are honored that you chose to celebrate this milestone in your life at The St. Regis Atlanta. Our staff at The St. Regis Atlanta truly takes pride in providing service that is beyond expectation. We are pleased you were able to experience this first hand. Thank you for your compliments!
Hollywood, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012 via mobile

Spent the weekend there for a wedding and I had a wonderful time. Room was very clean, amenities were great. Staff had an excellent attitude. I'd especially like to recognize Jana and Gabi from the front desk for their exceptional work. Ill be staying there again if I ever go back to Atlanta.

• Stayed November 2012
StRegisAtlanta, General Manager at The St. Regis Atlanta, responded to this review, November 28, 2012
Dear sazaragovia,
It is a pleasure to read your comments regarding your stay at our metropolitan manor. Our staff strives to provide each guest with indelible memories during their stay and I am glad Jana and Gabby exceeded your expectations. It will be our pleasure to welcome you back soon.
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

Managed to find me a room for second night even when sold out; bottled water in the car when picking up from valet; excellent service for all of your needs; the bar seems to be quite the happening people watching spot

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Dear BigZ_trip,
I wish to extend my sincere gratitude for sharing your recent review of The St. Regis Atlanta. I appreciate your comments on the service you enjoyed as our guest. It will be our pleasure to welcome you back soon.
Chattanooga, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

The St. Regis Hotel in Buckhead epitomizes what a luxury hotel should be. Our family has been going there for over a year now. They know our children's names and welcome us as if we were coming into their home. They not only meet your needs, but they anticipate your needs even before you think of it.

Room Tip: There is not a bad room, or a bad view at the St. Regis.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Dear Duane G,
Thank you for your compliments of the St. Regis Atlanta. Our staff at The St. Regis Atlanta takes pride in providing memorable southern hospitality and I am pleased you and your family were able to experience this first hand. We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to welcoming you again very soon.

Been to The St. Regis Atlanta? Share your experiences!