“Love The Place” 5 of 5 stars

Join SPG to save 5% more
Ranked #3 of 189 hotels in Atlanta
“Love The Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

The St. Regis Atlanta is what you willl call the best. attentive staff is there to take care of every need. I asked for the recepie for the Cosmo served to me and I received it on a beautiful card.

The rooms are beuatifully appointed. The food was elegantly sserved and the staff was open and proposed new ways o enjoy the place and the sorounding area.
I have stayed at several luxury hotels in the area. this is now my favorite.
Looking forward to my next time.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
StRegisAtlanta, General Manager at The St. Regis Atlanta, responded to this review, December 4, 2012
Dear ExceptionalizeIt,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed the comforts of our elegantly appointed rooms and the service you were provided in The St. Regis Bar. Our exquisite atmosphere and uncompromising service make us a truly unique destination and we appreciate your acknowledgement.

500 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

We stayed at the St. Regis for our wedding this weekend - everything was absolutely FLAWLESS. I felt like a celebrity the entire time, and our guests did not stop talking about how unbeliveably perfect everything was.

We wish it could be our wedding every weekend, but know when we stay at the hotel again, it will definitely feel like it.

We can't thank the AMAZING staff enough for an OUTSTANDING St. Regis experience - special thanks to Matthew, Jenny, Sales / Catering, Chris + Gabby :)

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear PickyGuestLindsay,
Congratulations on your recent marriage! We are honored that you chose to celebrate this milestone in your life at The St. Regis Atlanta. Our staff at The St. Regis Atlanta truly takes pride in providing service that is beyond expectation. We are pleased you were able to experience this first hand. Thank you for your compliments!
Hollywood, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012 via mobile

Spent the weekend there for a wedding and I had a wonderful time. Room was very clean, amenities were great. Staff had an excellent attitude. I'd especially like to recognize Jana and Gabi from the front desk for their exceptional work. Ill be staying there again if I ever go back to Atlanta.

• Stayed November 2012
StRegisAtlanta, General Manager at The St. Regis Atlanta, responded to this review, November 28, 2012
Dear sazaragovia,
It is a pleasure to read your comments regarding your stay at our metropolitan manor. Our staff strives to provide each guest with indelible memories during their stay and I am glad Jana and Gabby exceeded your expectations. It will be our pleasure to welcome you back soon.
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

Managed to find me a room for second night even when sold out; bottled water in the car when picking up from valet; excellent service for all of your needs; the bar seems to be quite the happening people watching spot

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Dear BigZ_trip,
I wish to extend my sincere gratitude for sharing your recent review of The St. Regis Atlanta. I appreciate your comments on the service you enjoyed as our guest. It will be our pleasure to welcome you back soon.
Chattanooga, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

The St. Regis Hotel in Buckhead epitomizes what a luxury hotel should be. Our family has been going there for over a year now. They know our children's names and welcome us as if we were coming into their home. They not only meet your needs, but they anticipate your needs even before you think of it.

Room Tip: There is not a bad room, or a bad view at the St. Regis.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Dear Duane G,
Thank you for your compliments of the St. Regis Atlanta. Our staff at The St. Regis Atlanta takes pride in providing memorable southern hospitality and I am pleased you and your family were able to experience this first hand. We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to welcoming you again very soon.
Austin, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

I've stayed at this hotel many times over the past two years, whenever I come to Atlanta for work (approx. twice a month). The hotel facilities are top notch--beautiful, comfortable rooms, great bathrooms, nice pool area. The gym is larger and more attractive than most hotel gyms, probably because it's also used by the residences above the hotel.

A couple of times, including this past weekend, I've extended my work trip and hosted my niece and nephew (9 and 7) for a weekend. They live in a small town in west Georgia and enjoy seeing the museums, zoo, etc. The hotel staff are always very friendly and accommodating to the children, in spite of its being a pretty grown-up place.

It's also very convenient that there's a Whole Foods right across the street. Great for picking up some snacks or a bottle of a wine. And the Atlanta History Center (a block away) is a good sight to visit with kids. They have a small farm, a good museum, and nice grounds.

Room Tip: I especially the like the rooms that have balconies.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Dear David C,
We appreciate our frequent business travelers and I am pleased to hear your overall experience was excellent. Our address is truly a magical place during the holidays. I hope your niece and nephew will visit us this holiday season for a signature ice skating experience at The Astor Holiday Rink. Thank you for choosing to be our guest at The St. Regis Atlanta.
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

What a beautiful hotel suite! Very much the old luxury beauty. The staff is AMAZING! From the valets to the butler... It really doesn't get much better!

My only gripe was the food from in room dining. It was really horrible :( Old burger, burnt chicken etc. Everything just tasted super old.

Loved everything except the food!

Room Tip: Get a high floor, the hotel only goes to floor 10! And ask for a South facing view to see downtown...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Fawnette01,
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments on your recent visit. I appreciate your feedback regarding our in-room private dining. We take all feedback seriously and your comments have been shared with our senior leadership. Please allow us to welcome you again soon.

Been to The St. Regis Atlanta? Share your experiences!