I've stayed at this hotel many times over the past two years, whenever I come to Atlanta for work (approx. twice a month). The hotel facilities are top notch--beautiful, comfortable rooms, great bathrooms, nice pool area. The gym is larger and more attractive than most hotel gyms, probably because it's also used by the residences above the hotel.
A couple of times, including this past weekend, I've extended my work trip and hosted my niece and nephew (9 and 7) for a weekend. They live in a small town in west Georgia and enjoy seeing the museums, zoo, etc. The hotel staff are always very friendly and accommodating to the children, in spite of its being a pretty grown-up place.
It's also very convenient that there's a Whole Foods right across the street. Great for picking up some snacks or a bottle of a wine. And the Atlanta History Center (a block away) is a good sight to visit with kids. They have a small farm, a good museum, and nice grounds.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Atlanta Hotel
- The St. Regis Atlanta Hotel Atlanta
- The St Regis Atlanta
- St Regis Hotel Atlanta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the exquisite enclave of Buckhead, The St. Regis Atlanta stands out as an impeccably groomed AAA Five Diamond boutique hotel resort with unsurpassed pampering in a grand location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Starwood, Priceline, Tingo, Venere, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your The St. Regis Atlanta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.