“Stranded in Storm” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Suites Perimeter Center

You added Comfort Suites Perimeter Center to your Saves list
Comfort Suites Perimeter Center
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6110 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd., Atlanta, GA 30328 (Perimeter Center)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #104 of 188 Hotels in Atlanta
Franklin, North Carolina
“Stranded in Storm”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

GM Brian McLemore went above and beyond to help everyone stranded by the storm. I called him at 4 AM Wednesday morning after being in the lobby of the Hilton next door all night and he had us in a room before 12:30. Whole staff was very cheerful and helpful even after working 20 hours straight. When we checked out Thursday morning, Brian was driving the shuttle to get folks to the airport. This kind of work ethic and caring for people is getting rare in today's world and it was refreshing to see that it still exists in people like Brian. Thanks again! Phil & Melissa Myers

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
BRIAN_M_GM, General Manager at Comfort Suites Perimeter Center, responded to this review, February 24, 2014
Dear Guest,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay. We are pleased that we were able to take care of you during the winter storm that we experienced while you were you.

Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

Kind Regards,

Todd Cavato
Front Office Manager
Comfort Suites
770-828-0330

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Rome, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

Excellent Hotel but even better are the GM, Brian Mclemore and Front Office Mgr, Todd Cavato.
These gentelmen went out of their way to not only assist stranded travelers like myself but offered food, blankets and shelter to those in need. These guys had a smile and comfort to share even after 20 hour shifts. I will always stay here when I'm in the area.
Thank you so much for everything you did and are doing.
Rickey Williams

Room Tip: The room I had was a Queen suite with two queen beds and a pull out sofa, lots of room for a strande...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
BRIAN_M_GM, General Manager at Comfort Suites Perimeter Center, responded to this review, January 31, 2014
Dear Bobby,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay. We are very happy that we were able to accommodate you during your previous stay.

Thank you so much for your feedback and we look forward to seeing you in the future!
New York City, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

The room was not as advertised.There was no sitting room as described by reservations. The room was broken down from the jammed closet door, the lack of a bathroom plug so you cannot take a bath, the broken toilet that didn't flush properly leaving the room with a foul odor upon arrival. Upon evening check-in, the front desk staff was rude from the start and there was no manager on duty. When they were told about the broken facilities in the room they said maintenance would be up to fix it; 30 minutes later maintenance still didn't arrive. When I went down to speak with the night desk clerk about perhaps changing rooms to one with a functioning toilet and bath, the staff started to raise their voice loudly in the lobby and make a scene. When other hotel staff tried to interrupt the front desk clerk's rant by publicly asking them to lower their voice and not yell (literally they said "be nice"), they were unfortunately ignored and the clerk continued to be impolite and unprofessional. Additionally, the internet did not work at first, we were told there was no access to drinks within the hotel which was incorrect as there are vending machines on each floor, and the staircase does not lead to the lobby as we were told so you have to walk back upstairs to an elevator to go downstairs again. Even the room keys didn't work and we had to go back to the front desk to get new ones. There is a sign by the front desk and in each room, "Commitment to your Satisfaction. If you're not satisfied with our accommodations or service, please let the front desk know without delay so we can make it right." It is false advertising. Don't stay here.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your previous stay. On behalf of us here at Comfort Suites, I want to apologize again about the issues that you mentioned. It was a pleasure to speak with you personally here at the hotel regarding the challenges you had during your first night. I am glad that we were able to move you into another room. As I mentioned when I spoke to you in person, I did comp your first night's room and tax for the inconveniences that you experienced. Thank you again and we hope to see you in the near future.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

I was in Georgia for my pals wedding which was gonna in Gwinneth but decided to stay at this hotel because its close to the airport and for that price I wanted to stay there knowing that getting to the airport will be a breeze. I remember speaking to the rep on the phone and he indicated that its 3 blocks from the MARTA train station. Now I should have known being from city 3 blocks is not the same as elsewhere. Anyway, my flight made it ontime (9:20 a.m.) and so upon arrival on November 8, 2013 I hop on the Marta. Made it to the station and a courteous rep..(whose name I can't remember) actually came and picked me up because I realized that the 3 blocks is not 3 blocks I was accustomed to in terms of distances.

My check in process was very expeditious and that rep (maybe he's a manager) who drove me in from the trains station ask the rep at front desk to make sure I get to my room as soon as possible so I can rest. I nodded my head as that was very considerate of him.

Now on the morning of November 9th I had to head to Gwinneth for the Wedding.
Returned to my room at the Hotel on the 10th and it was a different group of staff. For some reason they just didn't even give me direct attention if I ask a question. Not sure what that was about. However on the morning of the Nov 11th when I was checking out that rep was super helpful and that's what save the day.. My check in was great..and my checkout was also great. The in between made me scratch my head. but for that value...I'd stay there again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
BRIAN_M_GM, General Manager at Comfort Suites Perimeter Center, responded to this review, January 11, 2014
Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review regarding your last stay with us here at Comfort Suites Perimeter. We value all feedback in continuing efforts to provide the best experience possible to all of our guests. I am glad to hear that our team providing you with a great experience during check in and check out. I will be sharing your comments with my team to ensure we provide exceptional service during every interaction with our hotel staff. Again, thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you the next time you are in the Atlanta area!
Leawood, Kansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

We stayed in this hotel for several days with friends. We were very pleased with the room, location and hotel personnel. On some days we were surprised by the lack of security at the front desk. Apparently the office and equipment were in a back room and the staff would leave the front desk unattended for long periods of time. The free breakfast area was not monitored and at times (some days more so than others) and there were people in the breakfast room who did not appear to be quests of the hotel. It is located at a good location and accessable to shopping and many restaurants.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
BRIAN_M_GM, General Manager at Comfort Suites Perimeter Center, responded to this review, January 10, 2014
Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your comments regarding your previous stay here at Comfort Suites Perimeter. I am glad that you had a pleasant stay with us. I will be addressing your observations with the rest of our team to make sure we continue to provide the best possible environment for all of our guests. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit!
Augusta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

With a Hilton across the street the family was a little disappointed when I pulled into the Comfort Suites but by the end of our stay they were happy and I was pleased with the value received. Great location, hot breakfast and comfortable rooms. Couldn't ask for more.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
BRIAN_M_GM, General Manager at Comfort Suites Perimeter Center, responded to this review, December 31, 2013
Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review regarding your visit with us at Comfort Suites Perimeter. I am glad that you had a great stay and that we were able to exceed your expectations. Again, thank you and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!
Waukesha, Wisconsin, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

Hotel was clean, bed and pillows were wonderful. HVAC worked well. Furnishing were ok. the rooms were quiet considering there was a falcons game that night and the hotel was full of Saints fans. it may be a little tricky finding the parking lot entrance the first time you drive in to the hotel.

Room Tip: lots of rush hour traffic, great restuarants near by
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
BRIAN_M_GM, General Manager at Comfort Suites Perimeter Center, responded to this review, December 2, 2013
Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review. We appreciate your positive feedback and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

All the best,

Been to Comfort Suites Perimeter Center? Share your experiences!