“Not Pleased At ALL” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #72 of 188 Hotels in Atlanta
Decatur, Alabama
“Not Pleased At ALL”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Parking horrible, 1st room dirty,had to be move to a barely upgraded room. WALLS ARE PaPER THIN. staff assumed we knew to go to overflow parking garage. $22 each time we left. I was very disappointed.

Room Tip: Do not get a room close to the elevators. Very loud.
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (109)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Great location for anything around centennial park and CNN center. We scored a great weekend rate with SPG. The Sundial Restaurant had a great view but the food service was extremely slow. I think they were just short staff. Overall a great downtown hotel.

Stayed December 2014
Minneapolis, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

This place is absolutely huge and beautiful. The staff were really sweet, in fact we think that was one of our favorite parts. Great lobby with little sitting areas, cocktail tables, tvs; very cute.

The room was very pretty with amazing views despite the fog. Bed was amazing, we are actually purchasing the pillows since they were so comfy.

Only downfall of the room was the bathroom wasn't totally clean; I mean it was fine, but it was spotty. The door to the bathroom was tiny. The shower was awesome!! Loved it.

Overall, very good, the bathroom being totally clean would have made it perfect!

Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
Smyrna, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I came to this hotel for a wedding. The room was not the biggest but was nice. The bed was great and I slept great. This hotel is clean and comfortable. I was pretty upset when I had to bribe valet $40 to park my car, but was even more pissed when valet tried to charge me again the next morning. The other thing that upset me was when I booked my reservation, on the westin website, I got a rate of $70 when I went to check in I was told that that was an employee rate and they can't honor the rate. I am not an employee of the westin and have no access to their employee reservations. I also showed the "front desk manager" the way I booked and how I booked and her response was I dont know why that is and ended up charging me more. But overall very nice clean room and I may come back if I have to.

Stayed December 2014, traveled with friends
Atlanta, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

GREAT location. Walking distance to restaurants and attractions. Love it for that. Receptionist was disinterested, lacked affect and not very warm, welcoming, but maybe she was unhappy to work on Christmas eve. Will try to avoid her, but all other staff members were befitting a Westin. The Sundial was awesome, both the bar and restaurant. Food was good, staff very pleasant. Loved the view of the city! Room was good, awesome view. Bathroom small, not a lot of drawer space in the room (two drawers for clothing). Concierge was very nice. Still visiting, so will update based on rest of trip.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
Calgary, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

The location is walking distance to Centennial Park, Statdium, Coke museum, acquarium and MARTA transit. Customer service was excellent. You can go up to the revolving resturant/bar/viewing floor at the top of this hotel. The MARTA runs straight from the airport to half a block away from the hotel.

Room Tip: View of centennial park will give you a great view of sunset.
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled on business
Pinehurst, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We met some family in Atlanta to celebrate the holidays before Christmas. So glad we stayed here. Top grade experience! !! Such a treat for the kids. We loved the view from our room on the 41st floor. The price was wonderful for $99 a night. 5 star hotel at a budget rate. Loved it.

Stayed December 2014, traveled with friends

Been to The Westin Peachtree Plaza? Share your experiences!