“Excellent Customer Service!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #76 of 188 Hotels in Atlanta
Mesa, Arizona
“Excellent Customer Service!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I recently stayed at the Westin on 210 Peachtree St. on a short vacation and had a wonderful experience from the second I arrived. The professional and friendly staff were great in expediting my reservation process. The reservation specialist that took care of me was knowledgeable in all areas in the reservation process and offered excellent and friendly reputable service to me.

Thank you Danielle for assisting me in making my reservation and stay at the Westin a walk in the park and stress free.

Brandon Czegledi

Phoenix, Arizona

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (107)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW via mobile

Very nice- elevators are pretty noisy and run nonstop. Great location. Glad we are SPG members or check on would have taken an hour. Not enough parking - had to make long walks to get to car. Elevators are also slow- May have just been a very busy weekend

• Stayed December 2014
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Truly a 5-star experience, from check-in through the entire week's stay. Beds were extraordinarily comfortable. Rooms appear to have been renovated within the last year or two. The designers attended to every detail, and the room was extremely well done, right down to the door stop in the bathroom and the toiletries. 55th floor view was very nice. We were in Atlanta for the VA's Veterans Expo. This hotel was one of two selected, and it far exceeded my expectations based on some reviews. We saw nothing negative about the hotel at all. First class luxury, all the way. Great revolving restaurant on the top too.

Room Tip: Likely the higher the floor, the better.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Wonderful experience, the staff was very accommodating and we truly loved the rooftop restaurant and lounge as it had an incredible view, I had the Roasted Filet of beef and my wife had the Chicken Pot Pie and they were both excellent! We would highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
WestinPeachGM, General Manager at The Westin Peachtree Plaza, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Good Morning 'jwilliamson288',

It's always refreshing to hear when our guests have a great experience with us. I'm so delighted to hear that you and your wife enjoyed our attentive associates and your dining experience at the Sun Dial Restaurant, Bar, & View during your recent stay with us. Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback on TripAdvisor and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

My husband and I stayed here using AmEx points for the Garth Brooks concert and were expecting a little more since it was a romantic weekend for us. Our room was right by the elevators which got loud at times, but it was clean and suited our needs. One hiccup was we requested a bottle opener for some wine and 45 minutes later a bellman brought it, but it was broken when he dropped it off, so we had to go through the whole process again. They ended up never bringing another opener and we somehow made the broken one work. I'd say this hotel would be perfect for business in the Atlanta area, but not so much on the romance side. The best part of our stay was the location to the CNN Center. Definitely recommend if you're in town for a game/show, but if you are looking for more than a sterile business hotel I'd choose a different hotel.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple
WestinPeachGM, General Manager at The Westin Peachtree Plaza, responded to this review, 6 days ago
Good Afternoon 'georgiagirl256',

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback on TripAdvisor. I do apologize for the delay in service you experienced and that we did not exceed your expectations during your recent stay with us. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and I do hope you will give us another opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Princess Anne, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Visited the Westin at a recent conference. Had a room on the 65th floor with one of the most spectacular views of downtown Atlanta. The rooftop restaurant and lounge was great! Service was awesome. Had a minor incident with a disruptive guest, but the hotel security responded swiftly and effectively. Was impressed to have an apology letter under my door the next day from the manager.

If you bypass housekeeping each day, you get $5 per day for use in the restaurant. I used mine for the delicious breakfast buffet. Hope I get to stay here again!

Green Features: The practice of giving you $5 per day that you don't request new towels or your sheets washed was excellent!
Hello 'Kellam21853',

I'm so delighted to hear that you enjoyed your guestroom view, your experience at the Sun Dial Restaurant, and that you were able to take advantage of our Make a Green Choice program during your recent stay with us. Thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Warmest Regards,

Prattville, Alabama, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We really enjoyed the hotel during a stay for the SEC Championship. Our room was well appointed and comfortable. The hotel has a great little bar downstairs with the best service ever. The only problem we had was the hot water went out. A quick call to the front desk cured that after a 15 minute wait. So I jumped in the shower while my husband got breakfast and had a nice hot shower. When he got back he went to take a shower and it was cold again. No time to wait so he had a very cold shower. The service was great from check in to check out and all expect the water fiasco….really a great place to stay. Convenient to great places to eat and a quick walk over to the stadium. I would go back!

• Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
WestinPeachGM, General Manager at The Westin Peachtree Plaza, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Good Afternoon 'ChristyandJoe C',

I'm delighted to hear that you enjoyed your comfortable guestroom and attentive service at Bar 210 during your recent stay with us. However, I do apologize for any inconvenience you experienced with the change in water temperature in your guestroom bathroom. Thank you for taking the time to share your important feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

The Westin Peachtree Plaza

Been to The Westin Peachtree Plaza? Share your experiences!