“Solid hotel great friendly staff” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #63 of 188 Hotels in Atlanta
Sydney, Australia
“Solid hotel great friendly staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Second stay at this hotel. Fantastic location a short walk to everything. Shopping next door and several excellent restaurants too. Stayed in a king room which was great. No problems whatsoever. WiFi was excellent and fast with no issues or ports blocked that might affect business users. .citrix etc. Will stay here again.

Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

We stayed here for one week. The check in was fast and easy. The room was spacious and clean. The staff were very helpful and friendly. We loved it because it is central and it is about a block away from Marta Buckhead station and Lenox Square Mall is just across the street. There is also Starbucks inside the hotel ground. We enjoyed our stay at the hotel.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
GM1485, General Manager at Westin Buckhead Atlanta, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Dear Peekaboo67,

Thank you for the positive review. I'm happy to know you enjoyed your stay and I hope you will think of The Westin Buckhead the next time you are in the Atlanta area.

Warm regards,
Brooklyn, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

stayed here for business and will be back. i arrived at 9am in the morning and the hotel was able to find me a room no problem-i'd just got off a long,overnight train ride so was very happy. my favorite part of my experience at this hotel was the complimentary shuttle service which i used when i couldn't find cab to take me to a local restaurant. hotel driver kevin was so helpful, friendly and knowledgeable about the area that i arrived at my destination in a great mood! front desk staff and room service were also very nice. see you again in a few months!

Room Tip: my room was on the 5th floor and it was fine.
Green Features: from what i remember this hotel had the standard practice of not washing towels unless placed in the bath etc so that was good.
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
Dear Shee77A,

We were delighted to hear that you had a wonderful stay with us at the Westin Buckhead. I will most certainly share your review with Kevin. It's the associates that make a difference in our guest stay and I'm glad to see they exceeded your expectations.

Thank you for your continued support and we look forward to seeing you again in a few months.

London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This was my first time in Atlanta so just picked the hotel as it was in the downtown area. It was a good choice and enjoyed the few days that I stayed. The lady who checked me in was very helpful and friendly.

I ate out for lunch and dinner so cannot comment on the restaurant or room service. The hotel has a convenient Starbucks beside the lobby which was a bonus, especially for a quick breakfast.

The room was large and clean. I didn't spend much time there except for sleeping but I did sleep well.

The only thing I wasn't keen on was the downtown area itself. After dark, there were quite a few dodgy characters outside. Every night going back into the hotel, I was hassled by them peddling their wares or asking for money. They weren't threatening at all but maybe there should be some door staff to deter people from hanging around outside.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled solo
Dear PeterSmith2012,

Thank you for staying with us on your first trip to Atlanta and for taking the time to provide your comments. I'm glad you enjoyed your time with us and hope you will visit again when you have more time to stay and take advantage of all the property has to offer.

Houston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Missed my flight & had to stay in Atlanta another night. Booked this hotel at the last minute and it was GREAT. The Valet experience Great, Front Desk Staff Professional & familiar with the Starwood brand. Front desk staff went the extra mile in helping me locate & suggested merging my two SPG accounts together. The best part of my stay was The Westin Workout which has both a Wet & Dry Steam room. I plan to stay here again.

Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
Dear Roziroz,

Thank you for your positive review. I could only wish that anyone who wants to know about our hotel begins with your review. It's a joy to see exemplary service was a consistent theme throughout your stay. While this is an expectation, it is refreshing to see that the associates really grasp the concept of guest service.

Thank you for your continued support and we look forward to having you back on your next visit to Atlanta.

Nashville, TN
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Stayed only one night for a business conference at the hotel. Very nice, obviously recently updated. Spacious room, good work space. Worked out in the fitness facility in the morning, which was well equipped. The staff could not have nicer, very helpful and courteous. The two ladies working at the Starbucks in the hotel made my day. No complaints, would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
GM1485, General Manager at Westin Buckhead Atlanta, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Boot1959,

Thank you for your kind remarks in reference to your recent visit. I will most certainly share your review with the associates. I firmly believe that it is the associates that make the difference, which is proven by your remarks. Thank you for your continued support and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Prattville, Alabama, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I stayed at the Westin Buckhead and I loved it. My favorite Westin so far. I stayed the first night at the Westin Peachtree Plaza then we decided to head closer to Buckhead and I am glad we did. Great check in and awesome room. We had a suite and it was really nice and cozy. The only thing I will say is I could hear my neighbors a bit more than I would like but I guess that is part of sharing a home away from home. Great location and we are coming back!

Room Tip: Get a suite, it is worth the extra.
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear ChristyandJoe C,

Thank you for the positive review. I'm always delighted to hear from our guest and I'm glad that you had a wonderful stay. Thank you for your continued support and we look forward to having you back again soon.

Task Force

Been to Westin Buckhead Atlanta? Share your experiences!