The hotel is well located, the staff at the front door are plentiful and friendly and the concierge is good, as is the WiFi.
On the negatives, the room service is poor and expensive. There was no cutlery in our 2 bedroom apartment (you pay 25 dollars extra to get the cutlery put in the room). The valet parking is 30 dollars and self parking is 25. The room we had was spacious but needs a serious makeover / facelift. The linen was also low quality / threadbare and some items had holes. Pool is outdoor and unheated so not useful in winter.
We had no issues with security but heeded the advice not to walk south of North Ave.
- Also Known As:
- Georgian Terrace Atlanta
- The Georgian Terrace Hotel
- Hotel Georgian Terrace
- Georgian Terrace Atlanta Ga
- Georgia Terrace Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Midtown icon, the Georgian Terrace Hotel is located in the heart of Atlanta’s business and cultural district, across from the Fox Theatre. The hotel delivers a brand of service rarely found, even in the South. We’re set to please with everything from big modern suites to versatile event and meeting spaces. Our business facilities are state of the art. We offer a world-class conference center, an impressive boardroom, classic ballrooms and secure, onsite parking. Just off our lobby, Livingston Restaurant + Bar serves award-winning American cuisine. Reserve one of our 326 rooms or suites today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Georgian Terrace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.