Stayed for a single night on business to catch an early flight. Hotel is nice and close to airport with limited selection of restaurants nearby. Hotel itself was nice and clean. Parking is around back and they do charge 14/day.
I was not upgraded however the rooms are nice size with a very modern feel. Room was clean and bed was VERY comfortable. Central ac so nice and quiet. There is a executive lounge but I got there late so not sure what they normally have. They did have some good cookies!
Very large flat screen TV with large selection of stations in HD. Didnt use the wifi so not sure how quick that was.
If the price is right I would stay here again. Have stayed at the Westin as well and would never go back there. Hotel does have shuttle service to airport.
There are also a couple nice restaurants located right in the hotel. One is a large sports bar.
Worth the stay if you are looking for a Hilton property near the airport. Price was actually better than the Garden inn down the street.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Atlanta Airport Hotel Atlanta
- Hilton Atlanta Airport Hotel
- Hilton Hotel Atlanta Airport
- Hilton Hotel Atlanta
- Hilton Atlanta
- Atlanta Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Atlanta Airport hotel is newly renovated with 17 floors and 507 guest rooms. Our contemporary full service hotel offers a warm, professional welcome in modern surroundings, near Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport and less than ten miles from downtown Atlanta. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Priceline, Olotels, Expedia, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Hilton Atlanta Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.