“Enjoyed staying at Atlanta Airport Hilton” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Rates from $119/night!
Ranked #58 of 188 hotels in Atlanta
Atlanta, United States
“Enjoyed staying at Atlanta Airport Hilton”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

I had a great 2 day stay, staff was always helpful and courteous. The breakfast was expensive, but delicious. The bed was extremely comfortable and outside my room was quiet, I had a great sleeping experience.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

509 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (99)
Ulysses, Kansas, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

The staff is extremely friendly and helpful and made my first trip to Atlanta very nice. The airport shuttle will take you to and from the airport so you can use the MARTA system to get around without having to have a rental car and drive in an unfamiliar city (I ended up returning my car early because I didn't need it!). Room was clean and very comfortable, and very quiet, even though I was near the elevator - I never heard a thing. Comfortable beds, nice soft towels, and an overall great experience! I especially liked that the A/C in the room was already on when I arrived on a steamy August afternoon.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Vancouver
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

Overall I thought it was a great hotel for a quick stop in Atlanta. The attached conference facilities are good too, and easy to reach - just walk out the door into the next building. Service was very good in every aspect throughout my stay.

Rooms were nice and clean, and a decent value for the quality and ease of the location. I cant recommend it for anything else, but for a quick stopover its perfect.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

My wife and I stayed for 1 night as we were attending a concert at Lakewood. Check in was easy and service great. Rooms were comfy and I didn't hear a peep from the other patrons even though I'm a very light sleeper. Lots of food options and the pool was decent. The breakfast buffet in the a.m. was very average. I would stay again for the right price. We got a deal for a Saturday night stay and advance payment.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Noordwijk, The Netherlands
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

When you need to stay near the airport the Hilton is a good choice. It is clean, rooms are ok. Conciërge and shuttle bus drivers are great, however front staff could be more friendly. I stayed at the 17th floor, the executive floor. The only downside: no Wifi if you are not part of the Hilton loyality program.

• Stayed August 2013
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

Nice location, not to busy not to secluded. Great 24/7 diner on corner. Friendly staff and clean rooms. The executive option was nice to unwind and relax even though the snacks were a little lack luster and it was a cash bar. Other than that the hotel was great. My son and I went to a conference that was held at the hotel and it was fantastic and easy to navigate through the hotel the signs were well placed.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Columbus, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

I had the BEST experience during my stay, even though there were a LOT of events going on at once. One of my great friends got married at this hotel, and because my wedding gift to her was the candy buffet, I opted to get a room at the hotel so that I could work on the buffet early in the morning and still have time to rest, as well as a place to crash after the wedding. From the time I checked in, until I checked out, I didn't have to leave the hotel for ANYTHING!! They have 3 great places to dine or enjoy a drink and a Starbucks inside the hotel. My room was marvelous and after setting up a candy buffet for 250 people, I was thrilled to relax and unwind in the sauna and even got in 3 laps at the indoor pool. The staff was fantastic and they always had a smile or kind word whenever they encountered you. I loved this hotel so much, that I have decided to take a mental health stay here at least 3 more times this year, just to get away :-)

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Been to Hilton Atlanta Airport? Share your experiences!