“Great stay at the Four Seasons” 5 of 5 stars

5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   75 Fourteenth St, Atlanta, GA 30309 (Midtown)   |
Hotel packages
Ranked #3 of 188 Hotels in Atlanta
Los Angeles
“Great stay at the Four Seasons”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

I just came back from staying a luxurious week at the Four Seasons. I was traveling alone and was amazed at how fabulously attentive, friendly, and efficient the service was. Usually when my husband and I receive service this great, I assume it is because they recognize my actor husband.The room was well kept up, absolutely quiet, and had little touches that I really appreciated. For example, I like to keep the morning light shut out. I usually bring big clips with me when I'm traveling to hold the drapes shut. In this room the tracks for the drapes overlapped so it was easy to have a total blackout effect. It's a silly little detail but I appreciated it. Location is excellent -- you can walk to good restaurants, Piedmont Park, the High Museum. Everything is right there.

Room Tip: Corner room on a high floor was silent and had a nice view.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (108)
Birmingham, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014 via mobile

Weekend getaway to Atlanta. Hotel was great from the Valet to checking in customer service was first class. The room was nice. Perhaps a little bland, but the bed was very comfortable. Fast internet. Speedy room service. The pool was very nice. Nicely equipped fitness center. Very friendly and helpful staff.Overall a great atmosphere. We never left the hotel!!

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Rajiv M, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta, responded to this review, August 9, 2014
John F,

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of your experience with us at Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta! We have shared your compliments with our team and they are thrilled! Our entire staff works diligently every day to ensure our guests have memorable experiences; therefore your kind remarks regarding our staff are wonderful to receive! We’re delighted that you enjoyed your stay and hope to welcome you back soon, whether for work or personal.

Rajiv Malhotra
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

We stayed here for the first two nights of our Honeymoon. As soon as we arrived Tumar one of the Bellman offered to take pictures in the lobby for us. The rest of the stay was just like that, we had an excellent time.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
mclean,va
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Which is to say, dependably great. We had brunch at the restaurant on Sunday. An excellent spread, well laid out and properly attended. Nice espresso bar, wide variety of food and expertly prepared. Would go again.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Rajiv M, Guest Relations Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta, responded to this review, August 9, 2014
KcR1952,

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. I'm so glad you had the opportunity to enjoy Sunday Brunch in Park 75. The next time you're here, you must try some of our Southern classics on the a la carte menu, such as the Red Velvet pancakes or the Chicken 'n Waffles. Enjoy the rest of your summer and we hope to see you again, soon!

Patrick Bartlett
Guest Relations Manager
cramerton, NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

Enjoyed a lovely three night stay over Memorial Day Weekend. Turan the bellman and Eric at the restaurant were fantastic. We were routinely addressed by name. Gym and pool lovely. Glad we did the bed and breakfast package to not worry about price of breakfast.

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Lynchburg, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014

The property is conveniently located to many fine restaurants, Piedmont Park, the Botanical Gardens and the Fox Theatre. The staff is 100% committed to each guest to insure that your stay is pleasant.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014

This is what any major hotel should strive to be. The location is business friendly but not exotic but it has great views of Atlanta and surroundings. As others have said, the staff is awesome. Every person I had contact with made me feel welcome and appreciated. The rooms were very clean and quiet, The beds were GREAT!! Room service was prompt and courteous. My order arrived while I was in the shower (I am not used to such promptness). The server waited patiently and did not insist on waiting for a signature (I was in my bathrobe). I was able to give him a cash tip and he was outta there. Valet parking was a breeze and I was offered bottled water for the road.

Room Tip: Choose a higher floor with an eastern expousure for a great potential view of surrounding all the wa...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Char K,

Thank you for your lovely review. We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed the service that we provided during your recent stay with us. We take great pride in our employees and what they do best – taking care of our guests and your room service attendant is the perfect example. Thank you again for sharing your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Rajiv Malhotra

Been to Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta? Share your experiences!