“An evening in town” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 188 Hotels in Atlanta
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
“An evening in town”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

For Christmas this year I wanted a night in Atlanta. We live out in Cherokee County and an evening in town without the drive home sounded nice. I chose the Four Seasons because we could walk to two of my favorite places; the High Museum and South City Kitchen. The hotel is, of course, beautiful. The room was lovely with one of the most comfortable beds ever. The hotel let us park for free, which we appreciated. However, they wanted extra for wireless Internet connection.....ridiculous considering hotel cost.
We were hoping to visit the Aquarium late Saturday morning, but the lines to get in were too long. The area around this hotel is safe for walking, but take a cab to the Aquarium.

Room Tip: We stayed on the fifth floor which has terraces, but a little too cold in December to stay out there...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Rajiv M, Guest Relations Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
DebbieLombardi,

It's almost been a year since you last visited us. We hope you'll be joining us for a staycation again, this year! We've installed our holiday decorations and even added a few holiday-inspired body treatments in The Spa. Happy Holidays and we're so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us last year, that we hope we've made it onto your holiday list this year, as well.

Regards,

Patrick Bartlett
Guest Relations Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (108)
Columbia, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel at least 10 times. Each experience was very pleasing. Thus, i will continue to patronize this hotel and seek accomodations in other cities and locations. Your reputation is well deserved.

Austin, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

I spent the Christmas holidays (3 nights) at this hotel and by far, it was the best hotel experience I've ever had. As one reviewer stated, "The people who work in this hotel truly make the difference." Every staff person that I interacted with was friendly, helpful, and truly made me feel that the hotel was my home. I don't know where they found such amazing staff, but this hotel stay was worth every cent I paid for it and more. I was particularly concerned about sleeping on the sofa bed; but it was the most comfortable sofa bed that I've ever slept on and the concierge was the individual to recommend that I give the sofa bed a try. He was correct. The best holiday vacation ever!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Omaha, Nebraska
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2013

Great service during the meetings we had but had a few hiccups during the stay with the front desk. Great location.Bar menu after hours was very limited so it helped to have some great restaurants within walking distance

Atlanta, Georgia, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013

My wife and i live about 10 minutes from the Four Seasons in Atlanta and we have stayed here a few times this past year (maybe 4) and we are constantly so impressed with the customer service and attention to details!! The Front Office Manager, Tiare, is almost unbelievable in how attentive she is. We were Blessed yesterday with home made truffles and little nutcracker figurines upon check-in and also a late night snack!!! We had friends who visited us last nite and they were also so impressed, this was there first time in a Four Seasons Hotel and they were Blown away, great job team!!! The brunch this morning was amazing with so many options and they had a pianist playing Christmas Carols which was so delightful!! Our 4 month old son was with us and one of the bellmen (not sure if this is the right term) gave him a little stuffed animal zebra, so impressed!! We cannot say enough about the amazing customer serivice that the Four Seasons Atlanta gives.

Room Tip: 1019 is a large suite and it is heavenly with a wonderful skyline view! Close to the elevator but ve...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
FS-ATL, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta, responded to this review, December 23, 2013
MattAtl12,

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta--what a glowing review! I'll be sure to share your feedback with our Front Desk Agent, Tiare, and with the culinary team for their Sunday Brunch display!

Safe travels and happy holidays!

Rajiv Malhotra
Henley-on-Thames, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel for a week on business. May I just say that I absolutely loved my stay. What made it that great was the people who work here. It is as though the Four Seasons have created some kind of contest to find the nicest, friendliest and most helpful people on the planet. Everyone - from the reception staff, driver and room service - was so courteous.

Atlanta is a nice city - however, as I was here on business, I didn't see much of it. However, the service the hotel staff provided remains the highlight of my stay.

Powder Springs, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

Just returned from a great stay at the Four Seasons. Received a complimentary upgrade upon arrival. Check in process was fast and easy. The man escorting us to our room provided my daughter with two small stuffed animals to brighten her day and service was attentive throughout the stay. The room was nice. It was a pleasant surprise to have a separate tub and shower. The bed was very comfortable and made for an excellent sleep. The view overlooked Atlanta and provided us with a fireworks show from the Atlantic Station tree lighting. It was easy to get everywhere we wanted to go. Lots of shopping, museums, and restaurants nearby. The valet was able to keep our electric vehicle charged when parked. The indoor pool was another extra and was heated, providing my daughter with some extra swimming practice. What a great experience; we couldn't have asked for a more relaxing get away! We look forward to returning and would definitely recommend staying here!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Rajiv M, Guest Relations Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta, responded to this review, August 9, 2014
PintoBean32,

Thank you for the great review! We truly appreciate your feedback, as your compliments mean everything to us. We hope to see you soon on your next trip to Atlanta.

Kind regards,
Patrick Bartlett
Guest Relations Manager

Been to Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta? Share your experiences!