“Everything you'd expect from a four seasons hotel.” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #4 of 191 Hotels in Atlanta
Hoboken
“Everything you'd expect from a four seasons hotel.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

I'm on a three week work trip and the Atlanta four seasons was my first stop. It set the bar pretty high and each hotel has been less and less impressive since. The staff here was super friendly. The rooms were clean and well stocked. The gym was also clean and has a decent selection of machines: bikes, elliptical, treadmills and weights. There's a salt water pool which I didn't have the chance to go in but I checked it out and it looked really nice. The hotel is within walking distance of several restaurants. I'm not really too familiar with Atlanta but it also seemed close to downtown. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013
FSHA-GM, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
Jennifer M,

Thanks for your review! We're so pleased to know we helped get your trip off to a good start. Now you just need to stop back through Atlanta on your way home to relax in the pool!

We hope to see you again soon!
Thank you!
Dan Normandin

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (143)
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

This hotel and everyone on staff is excellent. From the moment we arrived until we left, we had everything we needed at the touch of a button. We stayed here for our 27th anniversary. My husband went the extra mile. We had champagne and strawberries in our room upon arrival. We were pampered and treated like royalty from the moment we entered. It's only 20 minutes from home but I felt a world away!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Atlanta, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

My husband and I stayed here 2 nights for our first anniversary. We knew that paying for a Four Season's hotel room, you were paying for superior service. While we were very happy with the front desk service, bell man service, and room service, we were not impressed with the service at the Park 75 restaurant. We attended the Sunday breakfast buffet at the restaurant. While the food selection was great, we were not thrilled with the service. We had to flag a waiter or waitress down on several occasion to just get a refill on coffee. And, to add to the situation, we were one of about four tables that were in the restaurant. I could understand slow service on a busy day, but the restaurant was not busy. The majority of the issue came from the waiters and waitresses standing around chatting while we patiently waited.

Also, don't expect special treatment from the staff unless you are paying for the most expensive room in the hotel. And forget about requesting the courtesy car to take you anywhere. Its only reserved for the top spenders that are staying at the hotel. I can't say we will ever stay here again. There are many other hotels in Atlanta that will probably give you a better experience for less money.

Room Tip: 18th floor has a great view.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
FSHA-GM, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta, responded to this review, June 14, 2013
JBeck231,
Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate that you chose to stay with us for your special weekend and we are sorry to hear that you were disappointed with the level of service you received.

We consider the service we provide our guests to be of the upmost importance and the situation you've described is unacceptable. We are looking into the matter further and assure you that it has been addressed with our team.

The house car is available for all our guests; we apologize if you were given the impression that it was not. Again, we will address this issue with our team.

We hope you'll accept our apologies in this matter and will give us another opportunity to show you the true level of service we strive to give each and every guests.

Thank you again for your review.
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

Thank you Four Seasons Atlanta for taking care of our family and friends during our son's recent wedding celebrations. The staff and the rooms made our long weekend so special. Every was made to feel as though they were that 'special' guest.

Room Tip: Every room that our family had was awesome!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

The service at this hotel is amazing! They always go above and beyond to make sure you're comfortable. And if you've been there before, every request you've made is kept on file so you never have to ask again! You get the impression these people enjoy making their guests happy so you'll never get an eye roll! Just stellar service. Rooms are a bit small, but nice and clean. Fitness center and locker rooms are excellent. Great stay.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
FSHA-GM, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta, responded to this review, June 18, 2013
Thanks for your review Sunnydove!

We're so glad to hear that you felt welcomed and comfortable with us!

Thanks for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Thank you again!

Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

I loved this hotel! I was comfortable. I had the greatest sleep of my life. I was staying here for business. I usually stay in average priced hotels, but the company gave me more money, so why not splurge! The service is excellent. Everyone makes sure you feel like you are at home. Very professional and very clean! They definitely make everyone feel welcomed!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
FSHA-GM, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
You've made our day Emma J!!

Thank you for 'splurging' with us! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and felt at home! We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Thank you again!
Falls Church, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

My wife and I stayed here while I was in town for a good friend's wedding. Admittedly, this was my first experience at a true five star hotel. All in all, I had a very pleasant stay albeit with some quibbles.

Valet - Very pleasant. The valet allowed me to keep my rental car out front while my wife and I checked in. No need to valet park, which was very expensive. I decided to park in a surface lot, which was right next to the hotel - a cheaper option, even though we had to pay each time to leave that lot. Once we left, we noticed an even cheaper surface lot one block away.

Front Desk - Very pleasant and professional. At first, the front desk staff put us in a room directly across from the elevators - too noisy. When I asked for a quieter room, the front desk agent moved us to a different part of the floor. We could faintly hear the express elevator that goes up to the condo units in the upper levels of the building but that was not a major problem.

The room itself - Very pleasant. The bed was very comfortable. The bathroom was nice - with a tub and a glass enclosed shower. However, the shower seemed to be a bit small to me (and I am not a large person). If they renovate the hotel in the future, my recommendation is to enlarge the showers. The minibar had a respectable selection (although, we did not indulge). However, my wife used one of the specialty toiletries in the bathroom - not one of the standard items - and we were charged. We don't recall seeing any placards in the bathroom noting the pricing for these items. This should be made more obvious.

Restaurants/Bar - We did not eat at the restaurant. However, as part of a wedding party over a long weekend, we made extensive use of the bar. Very enjoyable establishment. Had a number of different cocktails there. I'm sure that they can make just about any cocktail you desire.

Health Club - Very nice facility with pleasant staff members. I seem to recall being offered cold water and/or a cool towel while using an elliptical machine. The machines had attached TVs with a selection of cable channels.

Other Notes - As a five star establishment, I have to admit that I was a little surprised that I was not greeted by hotel staff that I saw in the hallways. Of course, this is only a minor matter and I almost hesitate to mention it. However, it would be a nice touch.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
NateAlaska,

Thank you for staying with us and for your thoughtful review. We are so glad that you and your wife enjoyed your time with us and were able to take advantage of The Lounge and The Health Club.
We are also glad to hear that you found our staff to be friendly and professional.

As we continue the process of renovating our rooms we will absolutely keep your comments regarding the size of the shower in mind. We apologize for any confusion about the bathroom toiletries and will ensure everything is clearly marked in the future.

Finally, we absolutely agree that you should have been greeted in the hallway by all members of the staff. Hospitality is something we take a great deal of pride in and we will address this issue with our teams.

Thank you again for your comments. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.
We hope you will stay with us again next time you're in Atlanta.