“An amazing day” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 188 Hotels in Atlanta
Atlanta
“An amazing day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

We live in Atlanta, so my wife scheduled an 80 minute massage for my 30th birthday. The hotel remains one of my favorite places in Atlanta. The staff is so professional and friendly, and they do everything possible to make you feel at home. My favorite part is that it's not stuffy or too over the top, like some of Atlanta's hotels. After the spa, we had drinks at the bar, and although they're expensive, they were less than other luxury hotels in town. They also poor a nice size drink, so you feel as though you're getting your money's worth. Overall, great experience.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
FSHA-GM, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta, responded to this review, January 7, 2013
Sounds like you have a great wife Tydickey!

We're so thrilled we were able to be a part of your birthday celebration and that you enjoyed your spa treatment. We appreciate your thoughtful comments about our staff and atmosphere and we're glad to know you felt comfortable enjoying the day and cocktails.
Next time you'll have to make it a staycation and enjoy a night away with your wonderful wife!

Thank you!
Dan Normandin

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

No problems here!
Everything was perfect to a fault. The suite was spectacular, featuring spacious rooms and spotless facilities. The bed was fit for a king. The suite was so quiet! We decided to partake of some of the lovely dishes on the room service menu. The Room Service Department was prompt and its personnel exceedingly professional. The food was served hot and was exquisite in taste. The swimming pool was a good length, neat and well-kept--not a dust bunny in sight! The water was pristine, and, as the pool was heated, warm. The hotel's proximity to the airport as well as being downtown is a plus. This Four Seasons hotel and its staff--at this location and around the world--consistently go beyond the call of duty to accommodate us.
Only one suggestion-bring back the peach pie and keep the wonderful rosemary caramel sauce!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your glowing review Mona12!
'Perfect to a fault' is our new, favorite compliment!
We are so glad you found your room to be comfortable and took advantage of our room service offerings. We will certainly pass along your compliments and your suggestions of bringing back the peach pie!! It is Georgia after all!
Thank you again! We'll look forward to seeing you soon in 2013!

Happy New Year!
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

My husband and I stayed in the 4 Seasons Atlanta overnight on our trip to our Florida house. Every one was so kind to us. Unusual because we had our two big Labrador Retrievers with us and a lot of fine hotels look at big dogs as a nuisance. Here they were greeted as valued guests. What a refreshing change. We had room service that included one of the best cheeseburgers that I've ever had anywhere. The room was spacious and lovely. We intend to return on our way back to our other home in the spring. We are looking forward to the next stay!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
FSHA-GM, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta, responded to this review, January 8, 2013
Thanks for your review, Lisa B!

So glad you were able to stay with us, recently. I'm so glad you were able to enjoy some of the extraordinary food prepared by the culinary team at Four Seasons. Our burger has been voted one of 'the best' in the city and your review has confirmed that yet again--thanks!

I hope while you were with us, your Labs were able to enjoy some of the homemade biscuits created daily by our culinary team. If not, all the more reason for you all to visit again soon!

Happy New Year!

Atlanta, GA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

My wife and I stayed a the Four Seasons, Atlanta on Dec 25th for a little romantic evening from traveling back from San Antonio. We stayed under the "Celebration Package." We chckd in about 8:30pm. Valet was quick and unloaded our baggage quickly. Tiara was at the front desk and checked us in. She had complimentary upgraded our room to a Deluxe on the 15th floor. She also asked us if we were celebrating anything, I told her that we just came from from SA visiting family and celebrating our new baby on the way. She congratulated us both and said that she would send Apple Cider or Sparkling juice up to our room for my wife. The package comes with chocolate covered strawberries and Sparkling Wine. She also kept the pool opened a little bit longer (since it closed at 9pm) and my wife and I wanted to take a quick swim. She apologized for some of the services being out of ordered due to renovation - like the men's locker room. I would definitely like to recognize Tiara for being a true value of the FS and to guests that she encounters everyday. She was able to be positive and enjoy her work, even-though it was X-mas night. Also, another shout-out to Wendall, our bellman who helped us with our luggage. He also welcomed us both to the FS and made my wife and I feel special. The negative is the room, the small bathroom. The shower is directly in front of the toilet, which is akward. The FS is showing its age and I hope the do a complete renovation of the rooms, change the out-dated and worn faucets, etc. Other than that, service is still the best in Atlanta, a great team the FS has.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
FSHA-GM, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta, responded to this review, December 27, 2012
Jhw82,

Wow! You spent Christmas with us! I'm so glad to hear it was a 'merry' stay and that our staff went above and beyond to make sure you had an enjoyable evening! With regard to your comment about our guest rooms, we're constantly making updates around the hotel and just completed a floor-to-ceiling renovation of our ballroom and all guest room suites, with other improvements continually being planned.

Thanks again for taking the time to share your feedback and commend our staff! I'll be sure to share your note with all those you mentioned!

Finally, a huge congrats to you on the impending arrival of your bundle of joy!

All the best to you and a early Happy New Year to you and yours!

Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

A great hotel, fine service and attention to detail. Dogs are welcome and they provide beds, dishes and treats. Best place to stay in Atlanta, by far! Location is good, just several blocks off I-75. Wouldn't stay anywhere else.

• Stayed December 2012
PattyAndDick,

Thanks so much for your recent review of your stay at Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta. Sounds like you and Fido had a great time with us--just what we love to hear! I hope Fido had a chance to enjoy some of our housemade dog biscuits created by the hands of our talented team in the pastry department! Happy Holidays and all the best in the New Year! Hope to see you all again, soon!

Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

I am pursuing my executive MBA and we did case studies on Four Seasons Hotel George V Paris, I fell in love with Four Seasons and wanted to stay at least one night in Paris though it is very expensive to remember the experience. I am a resident of Atlanta for past 5+ years, I gave my wife a surprise with a one night stay at Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta for our wedding anniversary which fell on a weekday. We took our huge Golden English Lab. Mr.Norman, the hotel manager gave us a surprise of complementary One Bedroom suite and a bed for my dog, the views were stunning, quality, restaurant-park 75, experience, staff were great. We went to dinner at Park 75, had some wine, complementary drive in Jaguar XJL was unforgettable. We decided if we are in town celebrating some event on weekday, we will stay at this place for sure.

Room Tip: Corner rooms are very nice..One Suite per room, the higher the better view. Any suite is awesome. Gr...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
FSHA-GM, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta, responded to this review, December 13, 2012
Travel_a_ok,

Wow! I must share your this recap of your stay with the staff at Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta! I'm so glad to hear we impressed you enough that you're already considering a repeat stay--and we welcome you back with open arms! Thanks so much for taking the time to share your review.

Happy Holidays!
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

From arrival to departure, the staff and service is top-notch. Everyone addresses you by your name and offers amenities such as water and other refreshments. Well worth the stay. The rooms are a little dated, but clean and welcoming.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
DrivenFaster,

I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and our service! I'm sure you enjoyed the incredibly warmer-than-normal weather we're experiencing in Atlanta, as well! Hope to welcome you back to the hotel, soon!

Dan Normandin

Been to Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta? Share your experiences!