“AWESOME experience !! First Year Wedding Anniversary.” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #4 of 189 hotels in Atlanta
Atlanta, Georgia
“AWESOME experience !! First Year Wedding Anniversary.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

I am pursuing my executive MBA and we did case studies on Four Seasons Hotel George V Paris, I fell in love with Four Seasons and wanted to stay at least one night in Paris though it is very expensive to remember the experience. I am a resident of Atlanta for past 5+ years, I gave my wife a surprise with a one night stay at Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta for our wedding anniversary which fell on a weekday. We took our huge Golden English Lab. Mr.Norman, the hotel manager gave us a surprise of complementary One Bedroom suite and a bed for my dog, the views were stunning, quality, restaurant-park 75, experience, staff were great. We went to dinner at Park 75, had some wine, complementary drive in Jaguar XJL was unforgettable. We decided if we are in town celebrating some event on weekday, we will stay at this place for sure.

Room Tip: Corner rooms are very nice..One Suite per room, the higher the better view. Any suite is awesome. Gr...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
FSHA-GM, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta, responded to this review, December 13, 2012
Travel_a_ok,

Wow! I must share your this recap of your stay with the staff at Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta! I'm so glad to hear we impressed you enough that you're already considering a repeat stay--and we welcome you back with open arms! Thanks so much for taking the time to share your review.

Happy Holidays!

411 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

From arrival to departure, the staff and service is top-notch. Everyone addresses you by your name and offers amenities such as water and other refreshments. Well worth the stay. The rooms are a little dated, but clean and welcoming.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
DrivenFaster,

I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and our service! I'm sure you enjoyed the incredibly warmer-than-normal weather we're experiencing in Atlanta, as well! Hope to welcome you back to the hotel, soon!

Regards,
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

Had a great experience at the hotel. From the bellmen to the front desk, all of them were very attentive. The rooms are a good size. I did have room service and the food was good. I thought the fitness center was outstanding because of it's size, equipment and even the attendent offering water. Overall, my experience was great and I would stay there again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
FSHA-GM, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta, responded to this review, December 6, 2012
susan c,

Your review is music to our ears! I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Should your travels bring you back to the east coast, specifically, Atlanta, we hope to see you again--and promise the same level of Southern Hospitality you received the last time.

Have a wonderful holiday season!

Fernandina Beach, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

Not great, but good. I prefer the Ritz in Buckhead. But if you must stay in Midtown, this is not a bad place. The location is pretty good. The hotel itself is nice. The rooms are a good size and decently appointed. Not a bad deal if you can get a good rate. But if you have to pay top dollar, I would think twice.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
brastumac,

Many thanks for your review, although I'm disappointed to hear that we weren't able to 'Wow' you during your recent stay with us. I do hope you will give us another chance to prove that we strive for perfection in every regard and hope you will share any special requests you have the next time you make a reservation with us.

Have a wonderful holiday!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012 via mobile

My son and I spent three wonderful nights at the Four Seasons. People would appear from nowhere to be at our service to give us driving tips, restaurant ideas for any cuisine, the rooms were impeccable and the Day Spa, unbelievable! Do stay!

• Stayed September 2012
FSHA-GM, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta, responded to this review, December 3, 2012
Katz645,

I'm so glad you and your son enjoyed your stay with us--and in Atlanta. I especially appreciate the time you took to leave this review. Have a wonderful holiday season!

Regards,
Lutherville,md
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

I have been a guest at this hotel 28 times and will return whenever I am in Atlanta.This hotel located in midtown Atlanta is the place to be. It offers wonderful-spacious rooms,amazing service,very good restaurant, spa and gym, what else would you want or need on a business or family vacation?

From this hotel you can walk to the Botanical Gardens, Piedmont Park, High Museum or attend a concert. Many of the best new restaurants are also very close by.

In the bar you may bump into a sports personality or entertainer. Many of them live next door in the condominium tower which is part of the same property.

Room Tip: I like to stay on the 5th floor, some of the rooms have a balcony which is a treat in the nice weath...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
FSHA-GM, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta, responded to this review, November 26, 2012
JMichael,

First off, thanks so much for your loyalty to Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta and for your glowing remarks. We're so happy to know that we're your 'home-away-from-home.' We look forward to your return, soon!

Edmonton, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012 via mobile

Just returned from staying at the Four Seasons Atlanta on a business trip. Service was excellent from check-in to concierge to waiters at restaurant. The room was well appointed with a fine bathroom. Spa change rooms are a bit small but the pool was a pleasure to swim in. Ate in both the restaurants and found the food quite good. Recommended if you need to be in Atlanta.

Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Happy_Vacationers2,

Wow! Sounds like you had a wonderful time with us, recently! Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with TripAdvisor readers--and with me! Our entire staff--especially the culinary team--looks forward to welcoming you back!

Safe travels!
Dan Normandin

Been to Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta? Share your experiences!