We spent a night at this location while visiting Atlanta to see Rod Stewart in concert at Philips Arena. The Embassy Suites is easy to get to from nearby interstates and its location is ideal for downtown events; it's within walking distance of a number of attractions. Room was clean and comfortable. We appreciated the 5:30-7:30 happy hour with free beverages and snacks, plus the free breakfast next morning at Ruth Chris steakhouse located on the same property. Wide selection of tasty breakfast food was a cut above the usual complimentary fare. Hotel staff members were very friendly and helpful, answering questions about attractions and giving directions to keep us from getting lost. Plan to stay here again while visiting Atlanta attractions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the Embassy Suites Atlanta – at Centennial Olympic Park hotel, located just 8 miles from Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport in downtown Atlanta, Georgia, and walking distance to great Atlanta attractions, including the Georgia Aquarium, World of Coca-Cola, CNN, Georgia Dome, and Philips Arena. Relax in a sleek, contemporary two-room suite. Every suite contains a 32-inch flat-screen TV in the living room and the bedroom. Start your day with our complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast in Ruth's Chris Steakhouse. End a fun filled day enjoying our nightly Manager’s Reception. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Odigeo, getaroom.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Embassy Suites Atlanta - at Centennial Olympic Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Atlanta Centennial Olympic Park Hotel Atlanta
- Embassy Suites Centennial Park
- Embassy Suites Hotel Atlanta At Centennial Olympic Park
- Atlanta Embassy Suites