Typical Embassy layout, which I like. Get a room on a high floor overlooking Centennial Park. Easy waking distance to the aquarium and the the Coca-Cola center. Dinner and bar selections all around - no need for a cab. Breakfast was included with our stay - I recommend an omelette. Manager's reception was nice - just well drinks and draft beer in plastic cups, though. Would stay again just for the location and size of the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the Embassy Suites Atlanta – at Centennial Olympic Park hotel, located just 8 miles from Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport in downtown Atlanta, Georgia, and walking distance to great Atlanta attractions, including the Georgia Aquarium, World of Coca-Cola, CNN, Georgia Dome, and Philips Arena. Relax in a sleek, contemporary two-room suite. Every suite contains a 32-inch flat-screen TV in the living room and the bedroom. Start your day with our complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast in Ruth's Chris Steakhouse. End a fun filled day enjoying our nightly Manager’s Reception. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Embassy Suites Atlanta - at Centennial Olympic Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Atlanta Centennial Olympic Park Hotel Atlanta
- Embassy Suites Centennial Park
- Embassy Suites Hotel Atlanta At Centennial Olympic Park
- Atlanta Embassy Suites