The location is great. The room layout is very good. The complimentary breakfast and evening drinks are nice. Cable and wireless are great. Bathroom products (Crabtree and Evelyn) are nice. I wish the pillows were firmer and toilet paper was softer. I usually stay at bed and breakfasts, but this was a business trip and arranged for by the client. Overall, it was a very good place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the Embassy Suites Atlanta – at Centennial Olympic Park hotel, located just 8 miles from Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport in downtown Atlanta, Georgia, and walking distance to great Atlanta attractions, including the Georgia Aquarium, World of Coca-Cola, CNN, Georgia Dome, and Philips Arena. Relax in a sleek, contemporary two-room suite. Every suite contains a 32-inch flat-screen TV in the living room and the bedroom. Start your day with our complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast in Ruth's Chris Steakhouse. End a fun filled day enjoying our nightly Manager’s Reception. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Atlanta - at Centennial Olympic Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Atlanta Centennial Olympic Park Hotel Atlanta
- Embassy Suites Centennial Park
- Embassy Suites Hotel Atlanta At Centennial Olympic Park
- Atlanta Embassy Suites