I stayed at this hotel for one night while attending an event at the Georgia World Congress Center. Check-in was very smooth and prompt and the front desk and valet staff were very professional and courteous. It's a pretty good location, within a five minute walk to the Georgia Dome, World Congress Center, Georgia Aquarium, Phillips Arena, and other nearby venues. Having not stayed in this hotel in several years, but often staying at nice business class hotels, this property feels a little dated. The furniture looks quite old and is not really what you would consider nice. And the beds and linens are definitely not on par with many hotels in the same price range. I will have to say that I really did hate the sheets and pillows. The manager's reception with free drinks and snacks and the commentary buffet are nice touches. If traveling with a family, the suite is nice since there are two televisions, a refrigerator, and a bedroom door for some privacy. But as a single business traveller, it was just overkill, particularly so since I couldn't get a room with a king bed (certainly not the hotel's fault).
The pros: It's a quiet, clean property with spacious rooms. The free breakfast, an Embassy Suites' staple, is great. It's conveniently located next to several popular venues.
The cons: Unlike the Omni Hotel, it's not connected to Phillips Arena or any other venue, so in in climate weather, you're gonna be walking outside. The valet parking is expensive ($29 a night). For a room that will exceed $200 a night, with parkng and taxes, these are not plush rooms with great furniture or linens. Several hotels in the immediate area offer better beds and better appointed rooms for about the same price. For the size of the rooms, the bathroom is small and just plain, at best. And while the hotel promotes the great view of Centennial Olympic Park (it's not that impressive), less than half the rooms have this cool view and you have to pay extra to get them. The opposite side has a less than stunning view of a billboard and a gravel parking lot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the Embassy Suites Atlanta – at Centennial Olympic Park hotel, located just 8 miles from Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport in downtown Atlanta, Georgia, and walking distance to great Atlanta attractions, including the Georgia Aquarium, World of Coca-Cola, CNN, Georgia Dome, and Philips Arena. Relax in a sleek, contemporary two-room suite. Every suite contains a 32-inch flat-screen TV in the living room and the bedroom. Start your day with our complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast in Ruth's Chris Steakhouse. End a fun filled day enjoying our nightly Manager’s Reception. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Odigeo, Otel, Hotels.com, Priceline and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta - at Centennial Olympic Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Atlanta Centennial Olympic Park Hotel Atlanta
- Embassy Suites Centennial Park
- Embassy Suites Hotel Atlanta At Centennial Olympic Park
- Atlanta Embassy Suites