Things I enjoyed
- the cyclorama is fantastic you feel completely like you are in the painting
- the audio tour during first turn really gets you to feel like you are in the civil war battle whilst providing a nice amount of information
- our guide was absolutely fantastic giving us insights to the cyclorama, history of how it got to Atlanta etc.
- I enjoyed that the cyclorama was close to the actual historic location of the battles as I felt it connected it better to the history.
Negative sides in my view
- there was a long, more than 1h wait for the next tour
- the civil war museum is very small and does not provide the same level of information a the cyclorama. I would have enjoyed it more if the guide from cyclorama would have provided some color
- the cyclorama does not have any coffee shop to hang around although there is grant park cafe about 5 min walk away
However overall it was definitely worth a visit and I recommend.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.