“Bring a camera” 4 of 5 stars

Type: Neighborhoods, Landmarks/ Points of Interest
Activities: Shopping, City walk sightseeing
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Off-beat and funky neighborhood that offers vintage-clothing shops, sidewalk vendors and street musicians.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 attraction reviews
“Bring a camera”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

I love this cute little enclave of shops. My cousin, who dresses a bit like a gypsy, visits Little Five Points often for their many thrift shops. I'm more of a sporty kind of girl so none of the shops really fit my bill but I did enjoy walking around snapping photos. If you're lucky, maybe you'll spot the singing band of Hari Krishna.

Visited March 2013

Atlanta, Georgia USA
8 attraction reviews
“People Watch!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

So many unique and different shops, restaurants, bookstores, theater, parks...did it mention people watching!

Ottawa, Canada
5 attraction reviews
“Little Five Points”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

I asked the shuttle bus driver from our hotel to take me to a store that sells used vinyl. He took me to Little Five Points. This is a very fun and funky neighbourhood. After buying some amazing Doc Martin Shoes We hit a great restaurant for eats and drinks. Afterwards we just walked through the neighbourhood to look at the houses and fantasize what it would be like to live in this cool place. After that I shopped for used vinyl at a great store. There are vintage clothes stores too. All in all a very hip afternoon spent in Litttle Five points!

Fairhope, Alabama
10 attraction reviews
“My kind of place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

I fell in love with this place the first time I visited. It has a artsy, modern hippy, eclectic feel. Very cool shops. It has something for everyone. I love the diversity. You can get something to eat, a tattoo, a piercing, buy clothes/shoes, handmade jewelry and tons of other stuff.

Visited March 2013
London, England, United Kingdom
“One of my favourite places in ATL”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

Fell in love with this place the first time I visited. Love the diversity. Records stores. Clothing stores. Some pretty cool places to eat. Great artworks littered around. Also, a beautiul park just up the street which is so tranquil. Love it here!