“Interesting” 4 of 5 stars

Activities: Group tours/walking tour, Dining
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: For over 125 years, we've been putting our secret formula into every Coca-Cola. Now we've put it all in one amazing place. Experience the fascinating stories of the world's best-known beverage brand at the dynamic, interactive home of happiness - the World of Coca-Cola in Atlanta, Georgia! Now you can be closer than ever before to the vault that secures the secret formula for Coca-Cola, view more than 1,200 never-before-displayed artifacts, get an inside look at the bottling process, take a trip around the world in a thrilling 4-D movie experience, tempt your taste buds with more than 100 flavors from around the globe and take home a commemorative glass bottle of Coca-Cola and so much more!
Alberta
36 attraction reviews
“Interesting”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

I don't really drink a lot of coke but I enjoyed my time here. It was very interesting to learn the history of coke. I enjoyed the paintings and the memorabilia. We actually spent almost 4 hours exploring the facility. The tasting room was something! We tasted many different kinds of "Coke" beverages from around the world. I enjoyed my visit.

• Korean first
Milton, Georgia
250 attraction reviews
“Surprisingly Awful, Disturbing, Disappointing”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

I saw the OLD World of Coke and that was ok. One of my sons hadn't been so we went to the "NEW World of Coke" this week. What a mess.

Here is one of the most successful American brands rich in history. They could have told the story. Instead, we get to see an 8-minute disturbing cartoon complete with furry globe characters with giant lips who lick other creatures. What were they thinking?

I'm also sure that everyone who visits wants to print and frame a photo of the staged bank vault door where behind it is the secret formula for coke. What a thrill. Are they nuts? That part of the "NEW World" took 25 minutes waiting and weaving through crowded lines and rooms of people with no escape.

The tasting room is interesting is you can get past the sticky floor.

Atlanta has a lot to offer and this can just be skipped. Save the time and money.

Visited September 2013
Chicago, Illinois
24 attraction reviews
“Better than expected”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

My family does not drink soda, let alone Coke. I was actually dreading this visit, but I'd have to say, I had a great time. Our host was a bit cheesy and rehearsed and the tour was a bit over-crowded, but things seemed to move along quickly once we got going. The whole "secret formula" thing was a bit tacky and the exhibits were obviously self-promoting, but the technology and history were really fascinating. The 3-D movie was entertaining and, aside from the old "exit through the (mega) gift shop, they didn't really push any purchases. Best of all was the sampling room at the end of the tour. Even though we don't normally drink soda, sampling the interesting flavors representing Coke's international offerings was real treat. This museum is not nearly as pricey as the aquarium and it is surprisingly fun...

4 attraction reviews
“Coca-Cola Fan?”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

Ok, have you ever had a Coca-Cola product or desired to see what other Coca-Cola products around the world taste like - then this a place to visit. Rich in the history of this product, free samples (all you care to drink), a souvenir bottle of Coca-cola right off the line. Its worth a visit.

60 attraction reviews
“Better than I thought, great for kids”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

We were in town for a reunion and decided to visit this attraction since it is unique to Atlanta, and our teen was excited when hearing about it. Yes, it's touristy but also better than I thought. There are enough interactive activities to keep the kids entertained, and enough history and nostalgia for the adults. The foreign commercials and tasting stations with drinks from around the world were a hit with our family. They also give you a small bottle of Coke on your way out.

Visited August 2013

Been to World of Coca-Cola? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage World of Coca-Cola, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.