“Good lunch buffet” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Buffet, Takeout
Roswell, Georgia
“Good lunch buffet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

My family and I tried the lunch buffet here today and we were all impressed. The variety was very good, and the food was tasty. There were a number of chicken dishes on the buffet and a great goat curry. The naan was a bit soggy, but everything else was good. The waiters quickly removed our used dishes and kept our drinks filled. Al in all this was a great experience.

• 4 of 5 stars Food

Atlanta, Georgia, United States
“Best indian buffet inside the perimeter”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

Best indian buffet inside the perimeter. Wide selection, good array of condiments, very popular. Variety dwarfs Panahar's selection but Panahar's food quality is superior.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Wow”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012 via mobile

Passing thru and came here for lunch because my cousin lives here and recommend....WOW so glad I did. I had the Buffet but they do have a menu too. The food is fantastic...I mean fan-tab-o-u-lus. Service is very good too;never an empty glass or a dirty plate left on the table.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
St. Marys
“Slums of Bombay is more appropriate... but they have better food then this place”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2012

The place looks alright, they have tried to get the ambiance going, its decorated in Indian ordinance, but everything is tolerable if the food is good, but sadly that was not the case.
Now I have had worse food than this, but this is right there with the bottom of the barrel, I ordered chicken tikka, Peshawari chana and Goat curry. I figured I order variety and order stuff that is more popular so chances are I would get decent food...WRONG...the chicken tikka while cooked alright, had no taste, it felt like they did not marinate it at all, it was as if, it had been thrown into spice and cooked right away. The Goat Curry was the worst offender, the gravy had no depth at all, the pieces of meat looked like as if the restaurant bought scrapes from the butcher and cooked them, pieces of fat with hint of meat here and there, The only thing which was not a complete disaster was the Peshawari chana.
I think this place is catered towards the white people (no offence) but any desi (indian or pakistani ) person will take offence to the quality of food here,

This place in on par with what they charge for food with other restaurants, However those restaurants serve food I can actually enjoy.

• Visited June 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta, Georgia
“One of the better indian places in Atlanta”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2012

There are lots of Indian places in Atlanta so you are never out of options. I went to this place first time in December 2011. We had dinner with the usual palak paneer, dal, and assorted bread basket. That was quite good. We visited this place again today for lunch. We were excited to more than usual number of options. As vegetarians, we like it when there is a segregation between non-vegetarian and vegetarian dishes and there was this segregation here. The dishes did not have the typical indian taste but were decent. They were definitely much oily and greasy than one would like. The naan's weren't fresh and when we asked for fresh naan's, one waiter said that that's the best you will get while the other asked the owner and she said that if we pay extra, they could get extra naan for us. I didn't quite understand her logic. We weren't ordering something off the menu. We were just asking her to get us fresh naan's that should have been there in the first place. Oh well. I guess that's how a buffet is at an indian place. Be happy with what you get. In any case, we have enough options in Atlanta. I dont see myself visiting this place again. Bottom line: Bad service;Just about ok food.

• Visited April 2012