“A memory that will never be lost.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Riders of the Lost Trail - Guided Off Road Motorcycle Trail Tours

Riders of the Lost Trail - Guided Off Road Motorcycle Trail Tours
Los Llanos Del Estacion, Canada Real Del Tesoro | Malaga, Cortes de la Frontera, Sierra de Grazalema Natural Park, Spain
+34 603 86 86 89
Website
Improve this listing
Type: Biking Trails, Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Riders of the Lost Trail, offers guided off road motorcycle / motorbike trail tour and enduro holidays in this beautiful part of Andalucia, Southern Spain. All you need is a full motorcycle licence, and you can enjoy the amazing scenery of this inland part of Spain aboard our KTM trail / enduro motorbikes. We generally travel between 95 - 120 Kms per day, on many of the 1000's of tracks and trails that criss-cross the countryside. Our tours include, all the riding gear and safety equipment, 3rd party bike insurance, lunch, bike rental, and the guide. We have teamed up with the El Gecko hotel, for all our accommodation needs. Tours can be from 1 day to 10 days.
London
“A memory that will never be lost.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

I'm nervous. I was 24 without a care in the world when I last rode bikes like these across Asia with no armour or helmet.

We are at Phil's lockup and the tension is raised as the heavy iron gate swings open to reveal a dark gaping hole. As we venture in we get our first glimpse of the bikes lined up, the adrenalin begins to run even faster. We kit up with body armour.

I brush off the nerves once I am sat on the 350 KTM. Within minutes we ride out in a cloud of dust.

The pace quickens and so does my grip as we race up a track and into the woods. I'm missing turns and struggling with the gear changes, my boots are uncomfortable and I realise I have not taken a breath in the last 5 minutes. White dots pass in front of my eyes as the pine fresh oxygen enters my lungs.

Day 2 and with boots adjusted we hit the trails. The pace is even faster, tearing up terrain I thought was impossible only the day before. I'm up tight against the fuel tank one foot constantly flickering over the front wheel for traction. I am in awe of this machine. Then I stack it, a forward flip and dumped down a ditch.. It's all in slow motion and Phil is there helping me up in a flash and checking me out. A quick thumbs up and we are back on the move.

Day 3. I'm in the groove and pushing hard playing with a loose back wheel. These bikes are bullet proof.

Day 4. I'm a pro. There is little I would hesitate taking on now.. But I'm broken and exhausted.. When can I do this again?

Visited April 2014

London, England, United Kingdom
“Unexpectedly Stunning”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

We were always going to have a lot of fun on our three days boys trips to the Andalusian mountains to ride dirt bikes but the whole experience blew me away. Turning off the main highway and pointing our hire care into the hills it quickly became apparent that the area was absolutely beautiful. How had we never heard of this area? Why are there so few tourists? It is stunning. gorgeous wooded hills with all sorts of trees including plenty of cork oaks.

The riding was just as great. The trails are varied and Phil our very amiable guide will take select the routes according you the groups abilities or how knackered you all are at the end of the day! The bikes are all in great condition and well looked after; no dogs in the stable as there are with some companies. I had the KTM 450 which was full of low down torque to punch out if the corners. A lot of fun.

Highly recommended. I will go back.

London, Canada
“Great place to ride off road”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

Excellent guide, challenging riding for all abilities and well maintained bikes add up to a brilliant holiday...

Stowmarket, United Kingdom
“Trev's trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

This is by far the best trail riding experience, Phil has some great trails that offer some unforgettable views. He managed to cater for everyone in the group and offered great service. Loved the 350 Ktm's... Already planning a return trip:-)

Wendover, United Kingdom
“Just amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

What a trip......!!! Absolutely superb.
Phil is a great guide and instructor. I went out having never ridden off road before and by the 3rd day felt confident enough both up and down hill on all sorts of terrain. It felt like I was gunning it but I am sure it looked much better in my head than reality!!
Phil didn't swamp me with too much knowledge at once but built it up gradually as my skills and confidence increased.
The bikes and riding gear is first class and I did test the protective pads several times!!! This was due to my inexperience and no reflection on Phil or the bikes.
The accommodation is good and the lunches during the days rides are great with some great food at various restaurants with some amazing views.
I highly recommend anyone of any experience level joining Phil at riders of the lost trail.
Absolutely First class experience with a top class guy...........Just brilliant.

Visited May 2014

Travelers who viewed Riders of the Lost Trail - Guided Off Road Motorcycle Trail Tours also viewed

Algodonales, Province of Cadiz
Setenil de las Bodegas, Province of Cadiz

Been to Riders of the Lost Trail - Guided Off Road Motorcycle Trail Tours? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Riders of the Lost Trail - Guided Off Road Motorcycle Trail Tours, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

Bookmark for later
Save Saved
You added Riders of the Lost Trail - Guided Off Road Motorcycle Trail Tours to your Saves list