“Peaceful Braeside” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Braeside Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Woodstock
Braeside Motel
You added Braeside Motel to your Saves list
908 Woodstock Road, PO Box 411, Woodstock, VT 05091   |
Ranked #6 of 6 Hotels in Woodstock
New London, Connecticut
“Peaceful Braeside”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

This made our second stay at the Braeside. We had thought about staying closer to town, but, we're just so happy with this location....a bit more of a walk to get to the shops, etc., but the tranquility is well worth it. The grounds are beautifully landscaped and the flowers & hanging baskets are so lovely. The innkeepers are friendly and helpful. Kurig coffee-maker and fridge are nice features. Comfortable bed & utterly clean room. We're already planning our next trip to Woodstock & we plan to stay here!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Concord, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

Another hockey tournament! Know how I feel hockey parents? Well, the Braeside Motel was perfect. We had a blast! There was a lot to do in town and the Innkeepers were very nice. The rooms were very clean. They kept up with our very energetic 12 year old. This young goalie keeps asking to go back and stay there again. So do we....

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Jamestown, Rhode Island
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

Nowhere better to stay in Woodstock that the Braeside. We have stayed here a number of times and also at the Woodstock Inn..... save your money! The Braeside is quiet & clean and the owners are awesome. Am trying to talk them into offering free breakfast! We vacationed with our kids and we all love it there.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
West Yarmouth, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

I enjoyed my recent stay at the Braeside Motel. I've stayed at a number of motels around New England. This one had a number of amenties (Kurig coffee machine, little fridge, in room, lots of hot water, good water pressure, and the AC worked well). Prices were reasonable, especially for a weekend stay. Minutes out of Woodstock, very convenient. Owners very pleasant and very flexible and live on site.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Center Harbor, New Hampshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

We returned to the Braeside Motel and I had to write a review. We had another wonderful stay at this lovely place which I keep referring to as an "inn" for it gives you that feel. The owners are just as pleasant and accommodating! The price is still quite good and the room as clean. I like that they are a "green" motel! The Kuerig in the room is always wonderful to use in the morning! They are also starting, yet again, a redecorating of the rooms. I thought they were already lovely, but I'm sure they'll be even nicer the NEXT time we visit. I also love their location as they are quite close to town but not in the center of traffic! I strongly advise a sweet get-away to the Braeside Motel!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Cambridge, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

I have been staying at the Braeside Motel for over 10 years now during every season. I know I can count on an immaculate room, coffee fixings, a refrigerator, TV, internet, an extremely clean bathroom, helpful info/brochures/magazine re: Woodstock & the surrounding areas, telephone, hair dryer and A/C. The owners are very accomodating and considerate. I consider Patricia & Richard (especially Patricia) a friend after all this time. They go out of their way to ensure that you have what you need and are happy to make suggestions about whatever.......... ie: dining, activities, current events in the area. I always recommend the Braeside to friends & family that come up to visit. They're the BEST !!!!!

Room Tip: I got carried away w/the rating - there isn't a pool or restaurant.