- Friendly staff (with one exception... I'll get to that later)
- Staff came and contacted me when a reservation at my restaurant got pushed.
- Pet friendly!
- Relatively quiet
- Rooms are cozy
- Nice little brook that you can walk in behind the rooms with your pets.
- Breakfast was kind of shabby. Cold cereals and so-so hot foods (bacon, eggs, home fries)
- No cell coverage
- Wi-fi doesn't work great
- Was greeted by some pubescent young man at the pond who asked me "what my deal is" when I tried to go over. "Excuse me" I asked. "Are you staying here, what's your room number?" he replied. I have no tolerance for this kind of non-sense
- Price is rather steep for what this place is. I paid over $500 for two nights and I had a AAA discount.
I'd probably give this place 4 stars, but the price drags it down. I'd look elsewhere next time.
- Also Known As:
- Kedron Valley Hotel Woodstock
- Kedron Valley Hotel
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, EasyToBook and Orbitz so you can book your Kedron Valley Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.