“Great place” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 27 restaurants in Woodstock
Cuisines: American, Latin, Tapas, Fusion
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Our goal is to provide you and your guest with a casual fine dining experience where classic New England cuisine meets with subtle tropical flavors. !Let Melaza be your Place for Dining.....Enjoy Melaza's relaxed and refined atmosphere featuring outdoor seating on the front patio and back terrace. (Weather permitting). We offer Gluten Free, Tapas and Diner options.
Arkansas
“Great place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

This place was part of a package on our Northeast Bus Tour and it was the best food of the entire trip. I chose the stuffed pork which was delicious. The dessert was some sort of caramel cake that was the best I've ever had that I never had before! A goodlooking waiter added to the ambiance.

84% Recommend
Los Angeles, California
“Loved the eggplant timbale”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

I would go back to this restaurant just to get the eggplant timbale! It was to die for! The service was good. The area of the restaurant we were seated in was a little bright, but they had no problem with moving us to another table. I had a mango mojito, it was ok, nothing special, but everything else was great!

Arlington Heights, Illinois
“Great Find!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

We had our most outstanding meal (and not the most expensive) here. We enjoyed their special "pork shank" and "sole stuffed with crab". Incredible drinks and incredible service. This should be a dinner stop for everyone that comes to Woodstock, Vermont.

Visited October 2012
Woodbridge, Virginia
“Fabuloso! A Gem!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

I could not say enough good things about the quality of the food and this restaurant. It's outstanding. This is first class anywhere. I live near DC and a restaurant this good would charge a lot more for the food. We called the Chef to congratulate him and he graciously came out to say hello. We had the leaf wrapped Grouper, roasted pork, and Mofongo. Oh My!!! They were good!!!!! It was a great night-cap for our romantic Fall getaway. Fantastic. Thank you Chef for an unforgettable meal.

Plymouth, MA
“Delicious and different”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

We got lucky having arrived on community customer appreciation night. Several small plate specials and margaritas were discounted. My hubby had the banana wrapped grouper - yummy - and I sampled several small plate specials. My margaritas were exceptional. In season make a reservation, but off season is easy as there are two floors of dining area.

Visited September 2012