We stayed in the Wyndham Gardens Manassas for several weeks while in transition between houses and found it to be inviting, clean, classy and very friendly. The staff made it very pleasant for us while we stayed and also we found the restaurant to be great!
Breakfast is included with many of the rooms and the Breakfast Quesadilla is an instant favorite. Patty, one of the restaurant employees, was always gracious, smiling and took the time out to get to know us and genuinely cared.
Ajay, the hotel manager and his support staff were always pleasant and went above and beyond on many occasions to make our time there outstanding. I will recommend this hotel wholeheartedly to any of my out-of-town friends and it is an easy distance from DC -- not to mention, Manassas Battlefield, one of my favorite national parks, is just down the street.
Thank you, Wyndham Gardens for your kindness and professionalism!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wyndham Garden Manassas is located 25 minutes southwest of Washington, D.C. We are easily accessible from I-66, US 234 & US 29 and convenient to all Washington area airports. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Wyndham, Orbitz, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Wyndham Garden Manassas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Manassas Battlefield Hotel Manassas
- 4 Points By Sheraton Manassas Battlefield
- Four Points Manassas Battlefield
- Sheraton Manassas
- Manassas Four Points
- Manassas Sheraton