“Good stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Wyndham Garden Manassas

You added Wyndham Garden Manassas to your Saves list
Wyndham Garden Manassas
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   10800 Vandor Lane, Manassas, VA 20109 (Formerly La Quinta Inn & Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead & Save 15%
Ranked #14 of 19 Hotels in Manassas

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Hyattsville, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I had a wonderful time at this hotel! they were so professional with the way they had everything set up. I was there for valentines package and it was romantic and very accomadating. We had dinner and breakfast at the resturant. The staff was very sweet and helped us with evrything we needed. I throughly enjoyed my stay here and highly reccommend it.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple
Mount Holly, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My student and I stayed 3 nights at Wyndham Garden Manassas VA due to truck repairs. We knew we made the right choice from the friendly greeting by the front desk clerk. Our hostess Patricia for breakfast each morning made us feel like family. The nightly food specials were so tasty and well put together. I was amazed to be served by the General Manager, A.J. for dinner. He visited each table and conversed in a non hurried way. House keeping was prompt each morning and kept the hotel very clean. Gloria made sure we had a clean room during our stay. This hotel is a must to stay at in my book!

• Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
Lost River, WV
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2015

This building and location has had a few changes over the years. I've stayed here several times under the Four Points brand and it was always a nice experience. The new brand has not changed much, however, the feel of the place is brighter, crisper and better customer service. The new menu and slight décor changes are great. The rooms are still spacious and well appointed. Great location right off of I-66 and route 234

The only negative was the horribly slow internet provided for FREE. Even the upgrade was pretty slow.

Room Tip: We stayed in 433 which was an end room and so quiet but a fair view
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled on business
Williamsburg, Virginia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2015

My girlfriend and I stayed the night here with her brothers in two other rooms, half way through the night we were woken up by one of her brothers because their bed was FULL of bugs! It's safe to say none of is slept much that night, and when why were moved to another room is reaked of marijuana. It's safe to say we won't be staying at this hotel again. We were in town for a funeral and this made the weekend even worse.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2015

I travel to this area frequently with my husband and have stayed in several other hotels. Last minute, I decided to check out of my hotel and come to Wyndham. The rate was comparable to what I paid elsewhere and the room was 500% better than what I have been accustomed to up here!

Ajay & Ernest worked diligently to ensure our stay was a fantastic one! The restaurant service was wonderful (they even helped me create a drink to help with my cold), our food was fresh, delicious and prepared just the way we ordered it!

Checkout was speedy thanks to the above mentioned and the very kind Miss Sandra :) Awesome bed, tons of space, really great pool(s), well equipped workout area ... and the list goes on! I will never, EVER stay anywhere other than here when visiting Manassas!

Thank you for an incredible, peaceful experience!

Christie Marshall :)

• Stayed January 2015
Potomac, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2015

Wyndham Garden Manassas is an excellent facility for guest. Service
is superb!

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

Been to Wyndham Garden Manassas? Share your experiences!