This building and location has had a few changes over the years. I've stayed here several times under the Four Points brand and it was always a nice experience. The new brand has not changed much, however, the feel of the place is brighter, crisper and better customer service. The new menu and slight décor changes are great. The rooms are still spacious and well appointed. Great location right off of I-66 and route 234
The only negative was the horribly slow internet provided for FREE. Even the upgrade was pretty slow.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wyndham Garden Manassas is located 25 minutes southwest of Washington, D.C. We are easily accessible from I-66, US 234 & US 29 and convenient to all Washington area airports. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Wyndham, Travelocity, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Wyndham Garden Manassas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Manassas Battlefield Hotel Manassas
- 4 Points By Sheraton Manassas Battlefield
- Four Points Manassas Battlefield
- Sheraton Manassas
- Manassas Four Points
- Manassas Sheraton