“AMAZING experience!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Wyndham Garden Manassas

You added Wyndham Garden Manassas to your Saves list
Wyndham Garden Manassas
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   10800 Vandor Lane, Manassas, VA 20109 (Formerly La Quinta Inn & Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead, Save 25%
Ranked #14 of 19 Hotels in Manassas
“AMAZING experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW via mobile

I travel to this area frequently with my husband and have stayed in several other hotels. Last minute, I decided to check out of my hotel and come to Wyndham. The rate was comparable to what I paid elsewhere and the room was 500% better than what I have been accustomed to up here!

Ajay & Ernest worked diligently to ensure our stay was a fantastic one! The restaurant service was wonderful (they even helped me create a drink to help with my cold), our food was fresh, delicious and prepared just the way we ordered it!

Checkout was speedy thanks to the above mentioned and the very kind Miss Sandra :) Awesome bed, tons of space, really great pool(s), well equipped workout area ... and the list goes on! I will never, EVER stay anywhere other than here when visiting Manassas!

Thank you for an incredible, peaceful experience!

Christie Marshall :)

• Stayed January 2015

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Potomac, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Wyndham Garden Manassas is an excellent facility for guest. Service
is superb!

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with friends

Raymond, New Hampshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I have been staying here for almost a year. They keep improving.

Ernesto, Patty, AJ, Adil and Helen. This is a the core team that is great to work with.

Very safe and full service hotel. This is right next to the Manassas Battle Field!.

Steve

Boston, Massachusetts
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

the gym was scary. When I got there in the morning all the lights were off and it was in an isolated area of the hotel. I could not get the tv on the equipment working.

Howard Beach, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I stopped here on our way down South during the Christmas break. Very pleasantly surprised by the price, the cleanliness of the room,the comfortableness of the bed, and the pool was an extra bonus. We will definitely stay here again and were very happy with our stay.

Stayed December 2014
Newark, Delaware
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2014

The bed in our room was extremely noisy and very uncomfortable. Then the other problem was when we got up saturday morning we went down to have breakfast and when we walked into the restaurant it was unclear to if we seat our selfs or wait so when I finally seen someone I asked and the lady said you can seat yourself and I will be with you shortly. we never did she her or anyone we waited for 25min and finally our group of 4 adults and too toddlers had to go and get breakfast else where it was a very inconvenience because we all had to get ready for a wedding that morning so time was very important to us.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2014

I am a frequent stayer. I travel a lot for work, and find my self to come here all the time! i love the nice comfy beds, and the cleanliness of the room. After a long day of work i always look forward to coming to my room and have a good-nights sleep. The staff is amazing! Very nice and helpful i would recommend this hotel to any one! But i do recommend to stay away from the first floor. Over all amazing stay!

Room Tip: High floors less noise