“Wedding” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Wyndham Garden Manassas

You added Wyndham Garden Manassas to your Saves list
Wyndham Garden Manassas
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   10800 Vandor Lane, Manassas, VA 20109 (Formerly La Quinta Inn & Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
Plan Ahead, Save 25%
Ranked #13 of 19 Hotels in Manassas
Newark, Delaware
“Wedding”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The bed in our room was extremely noisy and very uncomfortable. Then the other problem was when we got up saturday morning we went down to have breakfast and when we walked into the restaurant it was unclear to if we seat our selfs or wait so when I finally seen someone I asked and the lady said you can seat yourself and I will be with you shortly. we never did she her or anyone we waited for 25min and finally our group of 4 adults and too toddlers had to go and get breakfast else where it was a very inconvenience because we all had to get ready for a wedding that morning so time was very important to us.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I am a frequent stayer. I travel a lot for work, and find my self to come here all the time! i love the nice comfy beds, and the cleanliness of the room. After a long day of work i always look forward to coming to my room and have a good-nights sleep. The staff is amazing! Very nice and helpful i would recommend this hotel to any one! But i do recommend to stay away from the first floor. Over all amazing stay!

Room Tip: High floors less noise
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This hotel was just what we needed it to be - a hotel right along the highway we were taking to the Civil War battlefield. The room was fine but the restaurant food was pretty awful. I suggest getting a bite to eat before checking in if you can.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed at this hotel since we had tickets to a wizards game and didnt want to pay the expensive rates at DC hotels. So after the game we drove back to Manassas. We chose this hotel due to the really great reviews well we had a different experience.
We saw two, not one but two roaches within a few hours of being in the room. One was crawling on the sink in the bathroom, the other was crawling on the wall near the tv.
There was a foul odor from the water every time we used the sink. Stains on the curtains.
It wasn't a horrible hotel but definitely not worth all of the great reviews others have posted unless they are use to staying at hotels worse than this one. I was very surprised because I have stayed at other Wyndham hotels and never experienced anything like this.
Then the next morning at 9 am the cleaning lady opened the door to the room. Didn't knock or anything just opened the door and once she realized we were in bed she didnt say sorry or anything just walked back out. This was just over all a bad experience for me.

(Stayed in room 406)

Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We stayed one night while in the area. The room was clean and spacious. The fridge and microwave were hidden in a cabinet, which was nice. Wifi signal was good. The channel selection on the TV was rather limited, and you'd better like sports, because a large number of them were sports-oriented. The king bed was comfortable with nice linens. The only glitch: we discovered in the morning that there were no wash cloths in the bathroom. We were in a hurry to get out, so we didn't bother requesting them, but it was a surprising oversight in an otherwise nice hotel.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2014

I frequently stay here when im in Manassas Va. Most of the staff are friendly some not so much BUT I absolutely LOVE the nights rest I get! Most comfortable bed I've had the pleasure to "Sleep" in at a hotel. This hotel also has breakfasts for 2 only $5 and it's amazing selection of hot And cold items very fresh and friendly service! A heated pool ...although they never have stacked towels usually there are none. I have always been very satisfied and will continue to stay here presented the opportunity

Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2014

I'm a Wyndham rewards member and have stayed at roughly a dozen Wyndham group hotels but never visited one with the actual brand name. Felt like a diehard WWE fan with multiple John Cena tattoos making my first in-person trip to the Big Show. My expectations were just as high. And the Wyndham Garden met all of them.

Helpful staff, clean facilities, huge rooms, and great cheap breakfast. All for the same price I paid for many a ratty Days Inn.

Fantastic.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

Been to Wyndham Garden Manassas? Share your experiences!