We stayed at this hotel since we had tickets to a wizards game and didnt want to pay the expensive rates at DC hotels. So after the game we drove back to Manassas. We chose this hotel due to the really great reviews well we had a different experience.
We saw two, not one but two roaches within a few hours of being in the room. One was crawling on the sink in the bathroom, the other was crawling on the wall near the tv.
There was a foul odor from the water every time we used the sink. Stains on the curtains.
It wasn't a horrible hotel but definitely not worth all of the great reviews others have posted unless they are use to staying at hotels worse than this one. I was very surprised because I have stayed at other Wyndham hotels and never experienced anything like this.
Then the next morning at 9 am the cleaning lady opened the door to the room. Didn't knock or anything just opened the door and once she realized we were in bed she didnt say sorry or anything just walked back out. This was just over all a bad experience for me.
(Stayed in room 406)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wyndham Garden Manassas is located 25 minutes southwest of Washington, D.C. We are easily accessible from I-66, US 234 & US 29 and convenient to all Washington area airports. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Wyndham, Travelocity, Odigeo, Orbitz, getaroom.com and Tingo so you can book your Wyndham Garden Manassas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Manassas Battlefield
- Four Points By Sheraton Manassas Battlefield Hotel Manassas
- Four Points Manassas Battlefield
- Sheraton Manassas
- Manassas Four Points
- Manassas Sheraton