“An Excellent Stay - No Complaints” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Wyndham Garden Manassas

Save Saved
You added Wyndham Garden Manassas to your Saves list
Wyndham Garden Manassas
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   10800 Vandor Lane, Manassas, VA 20109 (Formerly La Quinta Inn & Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
Plan Ahead, Save 25%
Ranked #13 of 19 Hotels in Manassas
Kernersville, North Carolina
“An Excellent Stay - No Complaints”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

We stayed only one night and everything was clean and comfortable for us. I noticed that there were complaints from others for this hotel but for us and our stay, everything was fine. The room and bathroom was clean and the bed was comfortable. The staff was also friendly.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Richmond
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

While we were just at the hotel one night, it was great. We went to see Areosmith at Jiffy Lube live and this is the perfect location. I am a General Manager of a hotel and have been in the bussiness 35 years, the team was great, room was clean and comfortable and the grounds were beautiful.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

Reston, Virginia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Hotel was clean however I work at night so when I came in it was close to 6:30 am. I went to the front desk and asked for a late checkout. This is something I do at all hotels because I work at night and most checkouts are at noon. I was told I could only be given an extra 30 mintues. Wow the room had been empty the entire night, the maids were making noise and vacuming so early in the morning that I could not sleep pass 10am. So I paid for a room for basically 3 1/2 hours. The man at the front desk told me the hotel was booked so I could not stay pass 30 minutes..... Hello checkin is at 3pm and the parking lot was empty....... I see an issue..... Not sure why I could not stay till 2pm and be 1 of the last rooms that got cleaned but ok I left not happy at all. Definitely would not recommend this hotel to anyone I know

• Stayed September 2014, traveled on business

Been to Wyndham Garden Manassas? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Wyndham Garden Manassas

Address: 10800 Vandor Lane, Manassas, VA 20109 (Formerly La Quinta Inn & Suites)
Location: United States > Virginia > Prince William County > Manassas
Ranked #13 of 19 Hotels in Manassas
Hotel Class:3 star — Wyndham Garden Manassas 3*
Wyndham Garden Manassas is located 25 minutes southwest of Washington, D.C. We are easily accessible from I-66, US 234 & US 29 and convenient to all Washington area airports. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Wyndham Garden Manassas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Four Points By Sheraton Manassas Battlefield Hotel Manassas
4 Points By Sheraton Manassas Battlefield
Four Points Manassas Battlefield
Sheraton Manassas
Manassas Sheraton
Manassas Four Points

If you own or manage Wyndham Garden Manassas, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.